The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taking Pictures Of Dogs

Lucas15

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
When i take pictures of my dogs most of the time their eyes always look evil. Most other people manage to take stunnin pics of their dogs. is their an art to it?

Lucas15 said:
When i take pictures of my dogs most of the time their eyes always look evil. Most other people manage to take stunnin pics of their dogs. is their an art to it?
The trick to the eyes is to try to take them in a bright enough environment so that you don't need to use the flash. When I do I often use Paint Shop Pro to correct it - also if your camera has a red-eye correction then you can use that (it flashes a few fast flashes to dilate the pupil so the eye doesn't reflect).

Wendy

One of my dogs, Molly closes her eyes on nearly every picture. The camera has red eye reduction so she closes them when the flashes start :lol:

What a wierdo!!

DSC00959r.JPG

Dont think there is an art to it Lucas :lol: my Oscar sometimes looks wimpish when I get the camera out - he just seems to know :lol: I think the best pictures arent posey ones but when the dog is relaxed and happy, or catch them off guard doing something - those photos are the best in my eyes. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back