The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

talking on this site

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i just got a email back of that nice man nigel saying that it was my fault why long dog couldnt get in i changed his email twice..... so hopefully #### be back some lol

Hi Everyone,

I am sitting here red faced and embarassed on my post - I didn't realize it was a joke and apologize for posting such a reply.  AND don't worry Butch, I'll never do such a thing again - I have quite a good sense of humour, think it must have been sleeping though  :0   :p   :D   Please forgive me and best to everyone!

samantha

p.s.  hope I can still come and visit!!????  PLEASE, I promise to be good!

:D well done Gaz, you had em that time, you had me too :p

for a while ;)

Hello Long Dog

Nice to see you back Boyo   :p   :D   :p

Hope we have some good chats.  :0

Hi Pat my little sweatheart   :D   :D   :D

Now theres happyness for you.   :D   :)   ;)   :p

Come on Whippetmadmark u srarted this topic and we still havnt got anything to talk about :D

Hi Butch see u are chating sweet talk to the women again :p

:D well hello Butch, what a nice line of patter you have , so refreshing,  its so nice to meet you ,keep it up :p   :p   :p

Hello there Pat,   :D   :D

Funny you should say that :0   :p  :0  Tis what my 4 xxx wifes said also :D   :p  ???

Now theres funny for you   :D   :D   :p

Well gary since the baroness minge has returned you seem to have gone very quiet WHY ??? i ask .And i most also congratulate you on the picture you chose i should have guessed it was you with the teeth i have been compairing them with the photo dee put on and i notice some one had already passed comment about them also the nose was a give away hairy nose !!!!!! its time for another wind up things are far to quiet at the mo so you little possum get writing see who bites this time !!!!

Wonder where the baraness minge has gone, its gone very quiet of late!!!!!!   :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back