The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tammsvik 2004 Memories

B.S.

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have been looking threw pictures on my computer a little bit and wound up in Tammsvik 2004.... Look at the crowd and the beautiful surroundings!

Who's planning on coming this year?

Lisa J

Who's planning on coming this year?

I wish!

Hi BS . if you study the picture you can just see me in the background , I was facing the dogs . I had a really fantastic time there , Not going this year :( but really hope to go in 2008

Hi Lisa!

I am planning to come :cheers: ..... If everything goes right :- " !

Looking forward to meeting you there :huggles:

I'm planning to come :p

Last edited by a moderator:
B.S. said:
I have been looking threw pictures on my computer a little bit and wound up in Tammsvik 2004.... Look at the crowd and the beautiful surroundings! Who's planning on coming this year?

Lisa J

Poor Jax she will have nothing to talk about this year as she is not going to Tammsick! :- "

dawn said:
B.S. said:
I have been looking threw pictures on my computer a little bit and wound up in Tammsvik 2004.... Look at the crowd and the beautiful surroundings! Who's planning on coming this year?

Lisa J

Poor Jax she will have nothing to talk about this year as she is not going to Tammsick! :- "

YEH right :D You wish :lol: :huggles:

I'm planning to come too! :oops: Or waht do you thing?????? :cheers:

What about Soth Yorkshire club doing a bus trip to Tammsvik? Are you coming or will you wait to 2008???

On my web link page you will find a link to the World show 2008!

I'll hope you all will be there!

Stefan

raghammar said:
I'm planning to come too!  :oops: Or waht do you thing?????? :cheers:
My god!

My brain is not working today!

Should be:

I'm planning to come too! Or what do you think?

I'm ill in the bed at the moment and Fergie and Tiny is messing around so I'm a bit distracted!

S

And I will always remember - never forget!

Thank you Malin & Lisa for the very nice pictures that even more see to that I will always remember!

vera_in_the_arms.jpg

At first; Hi to everyone! I'm new here at K9 and I'd like to introduce myself and my whippies. Just a short one and then get back to the topic. ;)

I'm Kati Rasku from Finland and as my nic might tell, I breed whippets under prefix Refined. At home I have at the moment 4 whippies ("Becky" and her sons "Zico", "Wallu" and "Nova"). My oldest whippet is living now at my mother's place as a companion to my co-owned female "Tara". As an addition to these whippies I have another 3 whippets co-owned and one co-owned long-haired St-Bernard. I've bred 3 litters sofar and I'm waiting for co-owned female "Fami" to be ready to be mated. If you are interested, you are more than wellcome to visit my homepages here: http://www.elisanet.fi/refined

And back to the topic. I'm quite sure that I will visit Tammsvik this summer. Very interesting since it's the first time I'll participate show in Sweden. 8) Hopefully everything goes well and I'll be there with atleast one male and one female. :)

WELCOME to K9 Kati

jackie and the [SIZE=14pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS [/SIZE]

Hi Kati - welcome to k9. I have visited your webpage before - must go for another updated browse when I get the chance! :)

Hi!

I will for sure be at Tammsvik!! :)

Welcome to k9 Kati!

Henrik Härling

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back