The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tank

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm so sorry, how tragic and such a shock for you

RIP Tank xxx

I remember Tank; I'm really sorry to be reading this. My heart goes out to you...so very upsetting for you all. Farewell Tank :luck:

So so sorry for you and your family, run free special boy x

So very sorry to hear this, please try to take some comfort from the fact that he was doing what Whippets love to do, to run. He had a wonderful life with you. RIP Tank.

What a terrible thing to happen. Whippets are born to run and unfortunatly a few die doing this.

I'm always relieved to get back home without mishap. I'm am sure his short life was a happy one.

R.I.P Tank. Thinking of you. xx

thank you everyone for your kind words, tank was a little star and we will never forget him much as you try to keep them safe you never know what is around the corner. HE has been taken from us at such a young age we are still trying to come to terms with losing him everywhere we look we see him, we are sure he will be up there running everyone ragged and be covered in mud that is him to a t . RIP WEE TICKLE MAN.

Oh no I'm so sorry!!! :huggles:

I too remember Tank as a pup and was smitten with the gorgeous boy. Such a shame to loose them young. it always feels unfair like they've been stolen away from you. :(

They love their running though and get a high out of having the wind in their ears - such dogs shouldn't be deprived such enjoyment and I'm sure Tank's albeit short life was very well lived. Hold onto that. xxx

Very sad :'( :'( :'(

I do feel for the owners. They must be devastated and my heart goes out to them.

wee Tank and his litter mates were the first k9 pups,,one with a happy ending 7 born :thumbsup: ,,back then a few lost pups. Tank will be in my heart always,,just loved him and wee Tam,,took me weeks to pick one. This was a first litter for us,,was Robbie first,,hand reared them for 3 nights,,was shattered,,but loved it,,,R.I.P wee Tank,,you melted a few hearts,,a real k9 baby,,,one in a million xx

Oh Dougie and Liz, my heart goes out to you at this time - so so sorry to hear about Tank. Loads of love from Linda, Jenna and Macey xxxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back