The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tatton Park Game And Country Show

smithylw

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please note race day at Tatton Park is on the Sunday. Show days are Saturday and Monday.

(Due to an error this has been advertised in the countrmans' as race day on Monday)

Please pass it on. Thank you.

Sunday race day:

Speedjump, Hurdles, 100 yard dash, Straight racing, Simulated coursing.

Booking in starts 10 am

Show day - Saturday and Monday

Showing will start around 11.30am

Please note race day at Tatton Park is on the Sunday. Show days are Saturday and Monday. (Due to an error this has been advertised in the countrmans' as race day on Monday)

Sunday race day:

Booking in starts 10 am

Cheers for that, save someone a wasted trip. Anychance you could put something on the other hunting websites, lots off there will be going.

Please note race day at Tatton Park is on the Sunday. Show days are Saturday and Monday. (Due to an error this has been advertised in the countrmans' as race day on Monday)

Sunday race day:

Booking in starts 10 am

Cheers for that, save someone a wasted trip. Anychance you could put something on the other hunting websites, lots off there will be going.
Unable to as not registered if someone else could do it that would be much appreciated. Thanks

Recently spoke to a friend to today and she had rung jeff up and he said that racing was just on the saturday and showing was on sunday and monday. getting a bit confused??????? :unsure:

thanks

Recently spoke to a friend to today and she had rung jeff up and he said that racing was just on the saturday and showing was on sunday and monday. getting a bit confused??????? :unsure: thanks
Anyone from lurcherworld care to help out here??

Recently spoke to a friend to today and she had rung jeff up and he said that racing was just on the saturday and showing was on sunday and monday. getting a bit confused??????? :unsure: thanks
Tatton Park is a three day event therefore

Show days are Saturday and Monday

Race day is on Sunday

This is for definate, unfortunately due to my mistake, (Dorne), it has been advertised wrongly, I was unable to change this weeks advert as it had gone to press. I sincerely apologise for this mistake. If someone has rang Jeff and he said otherwise it is a mistake as well. Sorry for the confusion.

Dorne

Race day is on Sunday

This is for definate, unfortunately due to my mistake, (Dorne), it has been advertised wrongly, I was unable to change this weeks advert as it had gone to press. I sincerely apologise for this mistake. If someone has rang Jeff and he said otherwise it is a mistake as well. Sorry for the confusion.

Dorne
Nice to get some definite info, although anyone looking at the Living Heritage site deails for the lurchers at Tatton will get the following info, which is the same info Jeff gave

A New Format for a New Year !

Saturday is race day! Simulated/Park coursing, straight racing, hurdles, speed jump and the 100-yard dash. Take your pick as to which trophy you take home today. Be there and take up the challenge with your pooch. Of course our super league-racing format continues this year. Have you the Lurcher to beat last year’s champions? You have to be in it to win it, so come along and introduce yourselves, no previous experience required. Fun racing is also on the schedule so whatever breed of dog this is your chance to win a rosette!

Sunday will be show day. Our lurcher and terrier show schedules have been modified to offer a chance for everyone to qualify for our best in show championship. Don’t forget all our best in show winners qualify for our Singleton Cup and Living Heritage Challenge Cup Championships at the end of the season with a prize purse of £300! Our child handling Competition has been split this season with the under 10’s, and 10 – 15 years having there own championships.

Race day is on Sunday

Dorne
Nice to get some definite info, although anyone looking at the Living Heritage site deails for the lurchers at Tatton will get the following info, which is the same info Jeff gave

Saturday is race day! Simulated/Park coursing, straight racing, hurdles, speed jump and the 100-yard dash. Take your pick as to which trophy you take home today. Be there and take up the challenge with your pooch. Of course our super league-racing format continues this year. Have you the Lurcher to beat last year’s champions? You have to be in it to win it, so come along and introduce yourselves, no previous experience required. Fun racing is also on the schedule so whatever breed of dog this is your chance to win a rosette!

Sunday will be show day. Our lurcher and terrier show schedules have been modified to offer a chance for everyone to qualify for our best in show championship. Don’t forget all our best in show winners qualify for our Singleton Cup and Living Heritage Challenge Cup Championships at the end of the season with a prize purse of £300! Our child handling Competition has been split this season with the under 10’s, and 10 – 15 years having there own championships.
Just got the countrymans, states that mon 21st is the racing day, sat and sun are showing. I think we have covered every day being the racing day on here, so which is the right one? Confusion reighns!

Race day is deffo Sunday. It's been the same all year, 2 day shows = race day Saturday, 3 day shows= race day Sunday. I have a masterplan..... go for the whole 3 days then you won't miss anything! :D :D :D

Vicky

x

Race day is on Sunday

Dorne

Just got the countrymans, states that mon 21st is the racing day, sat and sun are showing. I think we have covered every day being the racing day on here, so which is the right one? Confusion reighns!
It says in the post above from dorne that there has been a mistake in the Countrymans weekly advert.

Showing is on Saturday and Monday and racing is on Sunday.

Thanks everybody for the info! looks like we will be going for the racing on Sunday. :charles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back