The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tatton Park Show

J.T.

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tatton is only half an hour away from me so we will be going, not sure which day as it depends on the weather. We went last year & had a great day out. Lots of lovely dogs & Hebe had a go at the simulated coursing & she loved it so I had to promise to take her again this time :b

She also came 4th in the rough bitch under 23" class.....out of 4 :- " :lol: I think the judge felt sorry for us & found a rosette for us. :- "

Hope to see lots of you K9ers there.

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have liked to have gone, but family duty calls yet again. I have to go to Germany again this bank holiday weekend.

Enjoy and good luck :luck: :cheers:

J.T. said:
Tatton is only half an hour away from me so we will be going, not sure which day as it depends on the weather. We went last year & had a great day out. Lots of lovely dogs & Hebe had a go at the simulated coursing & she loved it so I had to promise to take her again this time :b She also came 4th in the rough bitch under 23" class.....out of 4 :- "  :lol: I think the judge felt sorry for us & found a rosette for us. :- "

Hope to see lots of you K9ers there.

Julie

Hope to see you there, it was a really good course last year and hopefully the weather will be kinder!

were going.weve booked a stand there :D hope it dont rain :luck:

for the gepgraphically challenged (moi) where is Tatton Park ? I have heard of it b4, is it N.West ?

thanks Keith, what day are you going ?

We've got Jills Brother Riley on hol. with us at the mo, be lovely to meet up, shall have to look at the weather forecast :- "

Julie D said:
thanks Keith, what day are you going ?We've got Jills Brother Riley on hol. with us at the mo, be lovely to meet up, shall have to look at the weather forecast  :- "

Hey up Julie, all being well here, it will be on the sunday come rain or come shine, just look out for a madman, you cant miss me :thumbsup:

keith

midlanderkeith said:
Julie D said:
thanks Keith, what day are you going ?We've got Jills Brother Riley on hol. with us at the mo, be lovely to meet up, shall have to look at the weather forecast  :- "

Hey up Julie, all being well here, it will be on the sunday come rain or come shine, just look out for a madman, you cant miss me :thumbsup:

keith

Thought all us lurcher owners were mad :wacko: :D

where going,not ben before so looking forward to the simulated coursing to see how the girls fair.

couple of my mates going for simo . will keep me posted who wins ......... good luck to all :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

does anyone know what time the show starts and finishes, please ?

they let the public in at 9 and i think it closes at 6.

weve just got back.it hardly stopped raining today,yesterday was much better weatherwise.still trade was good and weve had a good weekend. :thumbsup: didnt get much sleep last night. :( there was a party in next doors tent with rock an roll music booming out till past 1am,and the lads in the one on the other side of us were legless and brought a gang of girlies back! :blink: and there was heavy rain all night too .thought the roof was gonna cave in (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
we had a good day sunday,wondered if anyone knows if the falconer got both his birds back,it was really funny listening to him.

it was nice to meet sarah and OH with the gorgeous dee dee ( tea juice),and many more whippet owners.

We went yesterday & had a great day, got there about 11 and stayed till the end. Spent about an hour looking round the stalls, sorry Kris, which was your stall? I would have come & said hello if I'd known you were there.(I've not been on here for a few days so didn't see your previous post)

The other 6 hours (w00t) or so were spent at the Lurcherworld event.

I entered Hebe in the simulated coursing, she's never done it before so didn't really expect much so was amazed when she got as far as the semi-finals in a qualifier for a final at Cholmondley.

She had such a great time, she was sooooooo hyped up & I had to really hang onto her tight as she would have joined in every heat if she could.

In the straight races she just wasn't fast enough but gave it her all anyway.

In the first heat both her & the other dog didnt finish the course but Hebe won anyway. Must say I hadn't really got much idea what was going on most of the time :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back