The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Teasels Sunny Sunday Morning Walk

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its lovely here this morning so we took Teasel for a little stroll along the seafront :)

She walks very elegantly :D shame about the Strongbow can in the background :b

tt2.jpg

But she was far more interested in the Seagulls :D

tt3.jpg

And a bit of digging :)

tt5.jpg

Then she found a Tennis ball :D

tt6.jpg

So had a bit of a play :D

tt7.jpg

Stopped for some breakfast :unsure:

tt8.jpg

Then a bit of a run :D

tt9.jpg

Showing off her Gremlin ears (w00t)

tt10.jpg

Few more pics to come!!!

A last little trot around :)

tt11.jpg

And a last look around :)

tt12.jpg

Then accross the road to have a play on the grass :)

tt13.jpg

A quick walk through the woods :)

tt14.jpg

Then into the castle field :)

tt15.jpg

A sit down to admire the surroundings :)

tt16.jpg

Then a quick pose before heading home for breakfast :D

tt17.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Aww, absoloutly GORGEOUS photos! I just love to see whippets having fun!

Thanks for bringing a smile :) to my face

Emma and Jesse

xxxx xxxx

wondeful,WONDERFUL,WONDERFUL :thumbsup:

Teasel is sooooooooooooo pretty :wub: ,& your photo's aren't bad either ;) :D

OOOoooo! She's too sweet :wub: The last one with the castle is wonderful, lucky girl. :)

What lovely pictures! Is your whippet well trained as I am reluctant to let Willow off the lead and run free. It looks like much more fun off the lead but I am not convinced she would stay with me. I have an 8m retractable lead which is good, but she can't quite get full speed up, even though a puppy. Any advice on how to get my little angel running off the lead 'safely' would be apprecated :)

Alison

willow5.jpg

Thanks everyone :) there's big black clouds blowing over now so it looks like we went out at the right time :)

Hi Alison, I'm no expert :unsure: but I would find somewhere fairly enclosed and let her off now (w00t) don't make a big deal of it just unclip her lead and keep walking alongside her as normal :thumbsup:

She'll probably have a big run around when she realises she's off lead and scare you half to death :lol: but when their little they usually want to stick pretty close to you so she probably wont go too far :unsure:

If you leave it longer its not only going to be even more exciting because she's waited all this time :D she's also going to be bigger and be able to run away from you even faster (w00t)

Just have loads of treats and don't panic :D and don't forget to take loads of pics :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

:thumbsup: Great pictures, She is really pretty and haveing lots of fun.

Ilove to see them enjoying themselves :huggles:

Fantastic photos Steve! :thumbsup: Teasel is really gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great pics steve of :wub: Teasel :wub: enjoying herself.

Love the one with the castle backdrop. :thumbsup:

lovely pics, Teasel is really growing now and getting nice long legs, you could put the castle photo on a tin of shortbread it's brilliant !

Love your pictures Steve, all of them :thumbsup: and isnt Teasel becoming a lovely young lady too :wub: o:) :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back