The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ted Stevens R.i.p

terri

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Very sad news from the Lizard Cornwall.Bettys husband Ted unfortunatly died in the early hours of Saturday morning 17-04-2010. He had been ill for some weeks and died peacefully in Helston hospital.

All the members of our Club send our love and best wishes to our friend Betty at this very sad time for her and her family XXXXX

:( So sorry to this sad news , thinking of you Betty

from the squizzle gang.

My condolences Betty, Ted was a great chap, he always asked after my black greyhound. I have many happy memories of Ted. RIP, a true Cornish man.

Our deepest sympathies to Betty & family, Ted had us in stitches many a time at the lizard racing on a thursday night.

Very sorry to hear about Ted, he was a great bloke always ready for a good chat.

he'll be sadly missed.

Our deepest condolences go to our Dear friend Betty and family on the sad loss of a great man Ted.

We shall miss all our long chats with him when we come to visit. He will be missed by all his whippet racer friends and more so from the people in the Lizard

who have known him for a long time. R.I.P Ted.

Love from Maureen & Tony

Thinking of you Betty at this very sad time RIP Ted

R.I.P to a Real Gentleman Ted Stevens, you are going to be missed by all your racing friends.

Our sympathy goes out to Betty and Family, we are Thinking of you xx

We never had the pleasure of meeting Ted, but do know he was a well respected man. Our thoughts are with you at thìs sad time Betty, you were missed at Andover today, and we were saddened to hear why you weren't there. Sending you our love Betty x

:( sadly i never met Ted, but i do know Betty and would like to offer my sympathy to you at such a sad time, look after yourself and all your friends are here when you need us

xxxxx

Ted you were truly a lovely cornish gentlemen , and gave me so many happy memories from Cornwall that i will cherish forever. Lizard will be a quiet place without you ... ! 'Natalie 'O' !!! My thoughts go to Betty and Family xxx

My family send there regards xx xx xx

My condolences on your loss Betty, Ted was a lovely bloke and the racing community will be a lesser place without him.

Our deepest sympathy to Betty. So very sorry for your loss. Ted was a lovely man and it was always a pleasure to talk with him. He'll be greatly missed.

Thank you for posting the sad news on here. I did wonder why Betty wasn't at Weyhill yesterday.

We are thinking of you and your family Betty at this very sad time, please remember to take care of yourself. Having recently been reminded of the work that occurs after a death there is so much to do at this time and at a time when we are least able to deal with such practicalities.

RIP Ted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our deepest sympathy to Betty and her family at this sad time.

Very sorry to hear the news about Ted.

We stayed with Ted and Betty in their home at the Lizard a number of time. We were always made welcome and enjoyed the walks along the top of the clifts, and the racing at the Club and on Thursday nights on the football field opposite the school. Our best wishes go to Betty and her family - we are thinking of you, Rob, Philippa and the dogs.

Sam and I send our love and deepest sympathy to dear Betty and her family. We were so sorry to hear of your sad loss, we are thinking of you. Ted will be so missed, such a lovely man, Andover was buzzing with loving thoughts and so many lovely comments on Sunday, he was such fun, full of great stories and a True Cornish Gent..'ansome my Luvver. RIP dear Ted. Gill XX

Our thoughts are with Betty and her family at this sad time. Ted you were a true Cornish character and a gentleman with so much knowledge of Cornwall and the high seas, Al loved to sit and chat about all your fishing days, the lift boat, and ship wrecks, and so much more. The time spent with you was never enough. God bless you Ted RIP Captain.

Love from Al June Harry and the boys xx

So sorry to hear this sad news :( I didnt know Ted but have chatted with Betty at racing.Thinking of you all at this sad time xxxx

R I P TED XX

Ted funeral is tomorrow 2-30 at Lewedenack on the Lizard.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back