The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Terrier's At The Lurcher Show On Saturday

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Not the right place i know.But most lurcher folk that i know,are also into their terrier's.So for those who are,here is a few pix. TULLYLISH_SHOW_100.jpg

a pic of the champ,and reserve.TULLYLISH_SHOW_136.jpgTULLYLISH_SHOW_136.jpgNow there's something i bet you've never seen before.A perpetual spade.

Last edited by a moderator:
A pic of a Staffy,owned by one of our club member's.(N.W.L.T.C),that is.TULLYLISH_SHOW_101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok,one of the strong dog champ too,as the lurcher champ owner refused to let me photograph her dog's in either the racing or the showing,including simulated.In doing this,she lost out,as her dog's won not only the racing,but over 23 showing,best working class,which had a big perprtual shield,overall lurcher champion,and was in the line up for overall show champion,between all the other champion's on the day.It ment that i could'nt even photograph the line up,for the overall show champ,and the pic was to be published in all the hunting mag's,along with other's.The club who held this show,had actualy requested my services as their photographer for the day.Unfortunately for them,they are short of some pic's,that i could'nt take.Iam pleased to say though,that the problem was sorted with the owner,before we went home,so hopefully this should not happen again.right here's the pic of the strong dog champ.TULLYLISH_SHOW_152.jpg

Lovely photographs Billy, Its nice to look back on a good day and you done brilliant yourself. Congratulations. I dont know what we will do in the winter. It will be very boring. Take care and look after your health, a show would not be a show without you being there.

Margaret Mc Stay said:
Lovely photographs Billy, Its nice to look back on a good day and you done brilliant yourself. Congratulations. I dont know what we will do in the winter. It will be very boring. Take care and look after your health, a show would not be a show without you being there.
some nice shots pitty about the lurchers not included

black thorn said:
Margaret Mc Stay said:
some nice shots pitty about the lurchers not included

just for you Blkackthorn,ive looked a few out.Hope you like em. ...Billy...TULLYLISH_SHOW_094.jpg

This was the reserve Chanpion,and as i was not able to take a pic of the Champ,owing to reason's already explained,then i had to take this one of the reserve,on his own.TULLYLISH_SHOW_149.jpg

And this one.Bet a certain person did'nt know i had this one.TULLYLISH_SHOW_112__2_.jpg

And i know two lttle twin's,who knew nothing about this one eiether.Havent a clue ,which of them this is though.Hope you like the pic girl's. ...Billy...TULLYLISH_SHOW_114__2_.jpg

this is the last one,im putting on,till i see what i have on another card.TULLYLISH_SHOW_060.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back