The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thank You To Every-one That Helped

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: well done, sounds like you all had a great day racing :thumbsup:

one more week puppy sitting lolly and gracie, then i will be able to join you all.

:wacko:

well done terraquinn, your daughter is very proud :thumbsup:

Last edited:
June Jonigk said:
Well done Jacquie for adding the results - only spotted one mistake (and probably only cos she's mine) Whiphaven Dangermouse in the veterans and not Moondust, but you've probably got your crystal ball out looking into the future, as Moondust will be a veteran next year!
Really pleased for you yesterday, your pups did you and their owners proud. 

Well done to all the finalists - it was a great day!

Thanks to the Maidstone team for their efforts in preparing the track etc, and a huge thankyou to "Mr Bear" as we call him, for his efforts in the kitchen all day.  Breakfast was great, and cakes went down well too!

Will be back in October :thumbsup:

Thanks June, I was the proud mum yesterday :thumbsup: Sorry for the mistake :wacko: I got the Whiphaven bit right :lol:

:cheers: well done maidstone had a great day. my sister in law came to watch the racing she's never been before and loved it :cheers:

We also had a fantastic day a very BIG WELL DONE TO MY OWN DOG RCH DIAMOND GEEZER, we thought he ran extremley well as is brother BIG RON couldn't run, went back to vet's to day had very good result's on the progress of his toe's, will be back racing soon :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WE would love to thank every-one to gave us water for the track, Angela Parker, Andrew Ingley AND Jim Mullin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: cheers you guy's and every -one else who also helped us making Maidstone a successful open :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks to everyone at Maidstone, we all had agreat day.The dogs ran well and we did well on the raffle.Thanks for all the good wishes on the day.Well done to all the finalists.

Andrew,Alison and Sarah.

maureen mitchell said:
Thank's for a lovely day Tina and Colin and all maidstone crew. Tina we hoped you got that puppy home okay before he was kidnapped he is lovely. :)   We were told that all those people on the bridges were watching for the Gumball Rally, maybe someone else could give more details.  :)   Well done to all winners especially them young pup's it was great to watch them :cheers: see you all soon luv maureen and tony
I was wondering about the people on the bridges to, but then saw some Gumball cars coming along the other side of the M20 on the way home. It is basically a race from Londons Pall Mall to an undisclosed place in Europe,( Although its not usually that much of a secret). The rich and famous race their supercars at speeds of well over 100mph and try to avoid capture by the police. I was awe struck by the Bugati Verons and Feraris. Didnt think the Shogun could compete. Maybe one day!

Jim :blink:

Thank you Tina and Colin, we had a really really good day :thumbsup: track was good, (Considering the weather) (w00t) dogs really ran well, all of them :thumbsup: I would like to say a great WELL DONE to all Finalists and especially to gus ( Kaa) :wub: winning puppy supreme :huggles: :thumbsup:

all the best shazxxx

Well done everyone & especially to Little Lucifer (Chunky's lil Bro) on making his 1st open final

:- " well done to all the finalist well done to maidstone had good day and was home by 6 30 which was brill glad to here big rons ok look forward to him racing soon he s a pleasure to watch and well done diamond greezer who did you proud

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done maidstone people,,as usual a top class meeting,great club,great people and the racing was pretty good too!!!!oh sorry mick,,,food was good too...as for the gumball rally,,i was so busy rubber necking i missed my exit :rant: ,,,had to come back on myself,,and raced a couple myself..NOT.....lol..good end to the day......thanks again..

jeff_bochenek said:
Well done maidstone people,,as usual a top class meeting,great club,great people and the racing was pretty good too!!!!oh sorry mick,,,food was good too...as for the gumball rally,,i was so busy rubber necking i missed my exit  :rant: ,,,had to come back on myself,,and raced a couple myself..NOT.....lol..good end to the day......thanks again..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: their always one :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back