The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thanks to all who Attended Thurrock

RealMadYid

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks to everyone who attended the Thurrock meeting at the weekend, it created a bit of a stir int he local area. I only live a 1/2 mile from the track, and a lot of locals asked about the event, which was good.

There was a complaint about the state of the track around the start and it was a bit bumpy, but the lack of rain around this area has been unbelievable, making rolling the surface almost impossible, but give it it a bit of decent rain and we can hopefully sort it. This is a new track, and it needs maturing, so it will improve. And, with the locals showing some interest and few pals looking for pups hopefully the Essex/East London whippet scene will prosper.

Thanks again to all attended, and hope to run into you all in the future.

Paul

NB. Lost the result sheet :( but they will be published in the whippet news.

THANKS FOR PUTTING ON THIS NEW WEEKEND SOME FIRST CLASS RACING, AND THE IRG FOR THERE EVENT. THE FIRST TEAM EVENT IV SEEN, WELLDONE SHELILA AND ARTHUR WEBB THE HARD WORK PAID OFF. AND EVERYONE INVOLVED FOR A LOVELY WEEKEND.

jackarella won supreme sat

north 2 south won sunday

you dare won monday

( will try to find rest of results) !!!!!!!! :p

I've got all the results somewhere too, maybe in the car...

Unlucky Monday, Andrew, it was very, very close...

Paul

it wasnt close from where i was standing i thought jackerella had it easy first time up, but hey that the way it goes u win sum u lose alot, :p :p :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
water under the bridge now. but i was anoyed at the time credit to the little bitch she ran well my dog is resting up now for the feds.

I hope u can find the results paul. :D

good 4 u andrew there are plenty of people hu wud have made a right hu ha about it, u did ur self proud, just a shame olly cudnt win it second time round :p :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back