The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

That Showed Them

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i ment to post about this earlier and forgot. i whent to the rhs flower show at tatton park cheschire last friday. its a big even and no dogs allwoed in the show area.

Some bright spark had brought there dog and left it in there car. The poor thing must have got over heated and stread so at about 12.30 there came an anoncment " the owner of car registration *** **** your dog was destred so we have smashed you window and taken your dog out. I do hope the dog was ok But I was allso pleased that they didnt mess about and hope it taut the stuped owners a lesson.

for me they ought to be hit with a VERY stiff fine.then it might just teach them a leson.hit 'em in the pocket.some idiots shouldnt be allowed to have a dog :(

kris said:
for me they ought to be hit with a VERY stiff fine.then it might just teach them a leson.hit 'em in the pocket.some idiots shouldnt be allowed to have a dog :(

Quite agree with you . Kris .

I wish theyd smash the car windows at dogs show so readily . and BAN the owners for life :rant:

When I was at Golden Valley agility show there were repeated callouts for a dog left in a car and it was scorching hot that day! They repeated it so many times I was ready for smashing the window....how can you take a dog to an agility show and leave it in the car to roast? :( ...it was awful

katie n poppy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back