The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The 1st Champs

Judy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had a great time at the champs. We were even lucky enough to get one in a final. :D No joy on the raffle though :'( I liked the Owners Directory given out as a suppliment with the programmes too. Great Idea. Thanks Kim. :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners. I don't think any new champions were made up, but there were plenty of new half coats - Close to Crazy, Dancing Queen, Graceful Chimes, Devil In Me, Starstruck and Song N Dance. New Veteran Crowns were Aquarius, Elovado, Bunny Girl and Whiphaven Bubble & Squeak.

Saxon Gold, The Bear & Gallanta Venture also won their groups (again!!) :thumbsup:

Congrats to all the owners and their dogs. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good idea giving the Owner suppliment out it would be nice to see phone numbers added to it as well. (they could ask permission on the entry form.)

and wasn't the weather great! :(

Mark Roberts said:
Very good idea giving the Owner suppliment out it would be nice to see phone numbers added to it as well. (they could ask permission on the entry form.)
Nooooo.. Mark. I am doing such a roaring trade selling your number.

I think photos were taken of the winners Vicky. Maybe someone from the WCRA will put them on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Paul, Devil in me ran very well as did a lot of dogs but for a young pup he realy did shine.

Yep, there were some really good young ones about. Devil in Me is only about 17 months. Graceful Chimes who won the 24lb group is even younger - not quite 14 months! I think Close to Crazy must be quite young too and Starstruck & Trailblazer are both flying at just 2 years old.

HI Everyone we would like to say that we had a good time at the champson sunday, it was ower 1st time back, & squizzle done well ,after having her corn removed. :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back