The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Apprentice

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
youre right about surallan having a problem with strong women.i think thats why he got rid of badger.he seems to pick the ones he can manipulate and turn into what he wants.although clurr changed some of her attitude for him i dont think he could castrate her completely and he knew it. :thumbsup: have to say jenny we both liked simon out of all of them for his honesty,truthfullness,hard working mentality and cos he was just such a really nice guy.far too nice to be involved in the cuthroat business world!

by the way does anyone know why lucindaberet wasnt in the final prog? :blink: she was in the audience with the rest of the gang when the final program aired and i had to laugh when one of the panelist said to helene that she was bitchy with a lot of the others especially poor lucinda and she replied '' what you didnt see was that me and lucinda made up and were good friends after that argument''

then the camera panned to lucinda in the audience who was shaking her head and everyone in the audience was laughing! :- " lucinda did speak up for herself and i think she let us know what she thought of helene,when the audience put up their boards with hired or fired on them for helene all the apprentice gang put up hired apart from the canny lucinda who put up fired!no love lost there then! :- "

Did you watch the 'You're Hired' when Surallan was talking about Jenny Redhead or as we know her 'the ginger whinger'. What a face, she did not like what he was saying but hey there Jenny, the truth hurts does it not.

Jenny

quintessence said:
Well my Apprentice watching buddies I feel I let you down.  I had to go out last night and have only just caught up.

My thoughts on the four candidates:-

Lee, well that was a bit of a shock but he looked 'well appy'  to have won.  I hope he enjoys the job but a note for his future customers, for goodness sake check everything he has written down and make sure it is 'kosher', and Lee please, please use the spell-chequer.!

Clurr, good try there but Surallan has a bit of a problem with strong women.  Get out there now and make a fortune slagging off all the other candidates, but be warned leave Margaret alone.

Alex.  Why did he not insist on calling the fragrance [SIZE=14pt]24[/SIZE], what an oversight, what a shame, what a plonker.  So chuffed he got Helene and so chuffed they lost.  Nothing personal Alex I am sure for your age you are the total package but bog off now.

Helene, if only you had smiled, if only you had woken up, if only you had thought of a name and if only you had remembered that the golden rule of business is  'how much is it and how much  is in it for me'. 

Who would I have hired, well, I would still go with my original thought Simon.  I know I could  leave my business with him go away for a while and know it would still be there upon my return.  He would have upset no-one and my customers would still be my friends. 

Same place next year folks :thumbsup:  

Jenny

This is so funny and true Jenny :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Lee can't even talk proper, he has flubbery lips and has a shaky gwasp of the inglish langwich to say the least. I think surallan wants an :- " a** licker, and I think stronger ladies like Clurr frighten him.

Sad it's all over though, I only have Britains Next Top Model to watch now :wacko:

Roll on Strictly ehh :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back