The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Art Of Stealth!

Farwells

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This week Rufus has been very catlike, hunting Ben like some sort of miniature lion :blink:

The hunter stalking his (not very) unsuspecting prey

the_art_of_stealth.JPG

Ready to pounce

ready_to_pounce.JPG

If I'd waited half a second I would've caught him in mid-air and missing ben, who'd moved whilst Rufus repositioned himself to pounce (w00t)

Our whippet stalks bunnies for ages before actually chasing them, crouching just like a cat!

He is looking fantastic, Farwells - what a super pup :wub: :wub: - and glad that he and Ben are getting on so well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He is a lovely pup :wub: and looks very playfull - :teehee:

rufus is so yummy i could eat him! :D

He looks wonderful- I'm very envious

anslinmcg said:
kris said:
rufus is so yummy i could eat him! :D
:wub: :wub: Ditto :wub: :wub:

I think Ben agrees with that :lol:

:eek:

jaws.JPG

I'm chuffed to bits that they're getting on now, they had me worried for a bit. They were both all snarls and biting most of their waking hours... actually they still are but it seems less edgy and alot more playful now :) Plus they've started grooming each other :huggles:

Ear cleaning

earwash.JPG

-_-

synchronised_sleeping2.JPG

The trouble with the big ears they keep moving out of shot when I try close in shots!

portraitwithearcropped.JPG

Dave.

Sooo cute!

Our Sophie is a stalker as well.....the other pups never really seem to care or notice so she just stalks them out in the open...silly puppy!

IMG_3948_web.sized.jpg

It's a Super Hound!! (w00t) :lol: Great pics of super dogs! :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Rufus is scrummy! :wub: Love the cute close up shot :wub: and the mid-air one is great!

Looks like he's got a fab personality :)

As soon as we move to a bigger place, I'll be asking where you got him from because he's absolutely what we'd be looking for as a playmate for Simba :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back