The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Danny Keirs Memorial

:( ballajura has picked up an injury,advised not to race for 3/4 weeks :( . will send a donation for your charity :cheers: dave

Danny if i remember your traps are a little different size to others ? is that right and if so please could you put the size on here for those who are comming to this event --

Cheers steve

come on all you living in the north you like your opens to be well supported so give this club the same as you would like and lets make it a great day for whippet racing in the north-----

good day out

good company

good racing

good food

and great weather-----has been ordered i hear

only one thing for you to do is get yourselves there and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wud have come if the dogs had been ok but like i said they r both lame. same happened last year whisper whizz got lame b4 the same event!

were still going, but tara and tina s lame will have to resort to the white ones ha ha,

jorja will be there and taking trophy back.

see you all on sunday. :thumbsup:

The traps are 36 inches long and 9 inches wide.How many dogs are you bringing Steve ?

45!

owt i can drag in off the street....

:oops: 46 with karen

do i get a bigger food allowance for the more dogs i bring?

what has mr boyd got under that towel :blink: :oops: :rant:

Well Cap you may be right ---but rest assured it wont be humble pie---or it could be Tongue or Cold shoulder had plenty of that in my time---lol Bet David H has had more than his share of that --- :b :D see you all there Sunday i hope

steve

this was a great day and i enjoyed it. we have just got back. if the weather was better it would of been an even better day but the weather doesnt matter. im sure everyone else enjoyed there day we always do when we go there. the trophies were loverly thnx to how got them and thnx for the people that made this happen. the food was loverly and the free bottle of pop i got im drinking still now lol :lol:

so thanks everyone it was a loverly day out and i hope u raised lots :cheers: :clown: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Results today from East Ayrshire

Great day-Cheers everyone for the 'once again' fantastic hospitality

Quite a good turnout for a non top ten points-event 26 dogs

yearlings 20lb

war paint

belle-1

25lb

flaming fox

pups 20lb

annie hough

25lb

mai-zee-moo-1

navara

mistys double

30lb

cockle bob.............first run since having his family jewels removed! :blink:

dogs 20lb

coral

30lb

vivs destiny

bitches 20lb

war paint

saffron

doriva-1

scottish power

heat 2

waterford-1 and class-overall supreme

stop it

belle

25lb

flaming fox

soprano-1

silver spark

heat 2

tri-star

aye ready?

30lb

jorja fox-1

fluke

shot of magic

kizz my ass

no limit

dennis the menace

well done to ayrshire wrc hell of a good open as usual good FOOD good crack and some good raceing pity a few more did not turn up as usual but hey as i always said bollocks to them lol thank u for haveing us see u lot a THE DERBY (THE CAP)

well it took us just short of three hours to get there,but it was worth it,great company,food and racing,and what wonderfull trophies.it wasnt top ten but i think it was better,what a shame a few more didn't go,(their loss)hope you raised lots of money for a worthy charity,cancer im sure we all know someone, somewhere and at sometime that have this deadly thing.we will be back to support you next year. :cheers: :luck:

great days racing...was a pity about the weather....although i dont think it dampened to many spirits...so much so that by the time i got there the food was gone, lol.

sorry we missed this open :( hope all came home safe and sound.congrats to allthe winners. sadly we missed flukes swan song race . good luck to steve/karen in the future, must be hard to retire such a great dog. bet theres some tears but you done the best for meg an icon in her era :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back