The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Dent

Scott Frodsham

Cunning Linguist
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm a little concerned that the weather might scupper the Northern challenge from the Vale Royal, but I live in hope. :rant:

Is anybodyone in a position to post the draw ?

Regards,

Scott.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Scott I know that CCS has got the draw , as he wrote it down on sat , weather should not be to bad down here by sat , Give CCS a shout , All the Best Paul, but you can call me Corky , now i have seen your dog run

Cheers Corky, full of hope for the other un on Friday! Hope I can make it but June (the other half of the team) is coming down from Glasgow! :b

Will PM CCS for the draw.

Regards,

Scott.

Ok Mark , thats start the ball rolling My outsider is Whats Behind The Mask , what odds will you give me . All the best Corky

Think I'll wait to see the draw but I'd expect;

Whats Behind The Mask - Evens

Parkstone Cool as Ice - 8-1

Half a Chance - 20-1

Regards,

Scott.

Thought I'd let you know, I've booked Barney in for a trial on Wed with the E of E...hoping to get him under the stick after a good course.....fingers crossed and hope the weather isn't too bad. If I can get him under, I'll enter him at 6 Mile Bottom in Feb.

Piper's in semi retirement until I get the next litter.....too much at stake.

HALF A CHANCE is better than non, Scott :p

Greeny Shush! I'm lulling them into a false sense of security!

Ooops did I say that a bit loud ? :(

Regards,

Scott.

Ok Paul with the 3 thats been mentioned id be looking at laying them at

Whats Behind The Mask - 1/2 f

Parkstone Cool as Ice - evs

Half a Chance - 5-1

Behind the mask was a very very unlucky dog last week and had he had a better 1st round and not kept finding new hares to chase in my opinion would of gone very close to winning in my opinion one of the very best dogs that day.

Parkstone Cool as Ice, well we all know what he can do and with a repeat performance should do very well.

Half A Chance, a nice puppy who's going very well at lure coursing and with a bit more age and maturity should make up into a nice dog but I think his age is what is going to let him down as I think he needs another 6 months to show his best.

Doh! Mark you been on those truth pills again ? :angry:

How are we supposed to make money ?

Scott.

Hi Mark , as you have opened the book i will take your odds on the Mask, put me in at a Tenner , at 2/1 on , Fred Grey rested him on sat , so he should be up for it . see you soon all the best , Corky

Mark,

Jo says she'll have a fiver on her little boy seeing as he beat Diesel on Sunday! :b :angry: :b

Cheers,

Scott.

Scott the result doesn't always reflect the facts though do they!

Corky after just seeing the draw the price of the Mask has dropped drasticly.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back