The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The girlie option?

kdean

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just could not resist and join the forum started by all you chaps, with lots of overinflated ego's me thinks!!!!

Being a commitee member is the girlie option is it? Sorry cannot agree with you, it is a nightmare trying to deal with all you members when all we want to do is run our dogs.

I love seeing what all you lot are up to, just remember there is only one king and that has got to be Chyton Repetition. Top dog ever on wins to courses run, only ever beaten when he was injured during coursing. Beat that boys!!!

Hi Karen,

glad that you've joined the banter. :huggles:

Maybe you could get Lampy some reality pills! :D :D :D

Regards,

Scott.

Hi Karen, I saw Chyton Repetition course at the Greyhound 2000 when I was flanking at it a good strong dog that new his game.

I was the bloke who went face down in the mud when the whippets pulled down right in front of me on the final day? :(

Mark Roberts said:
I was the bloke who went face down in the mud when the whippets pulled down right in front of me on the final day? :(
People would have paid good money to have seen that Mark (w00t)

There was a bloke filming it Hannah but I contacted the organisers ect but nobody could ever give me details of who had filmed it.

Keep your eye open on Youve been framed! :D

Karen must get her head out of the history books and join us in the real world!

It just might of course be a problem for her to do so. If that is the case then clearly there may be a need for me to suggest a counselling session for her and Banatay Ballistic and some team building in the girlie hare heart lands of south Lincolnshire which is just far enough away from Norfolk so as not to meet that northern patient of mine who my sources tell me is fast becoming addicted to Redmills but was last heard offering his kingdom for a pigs ear. More work needed by me I suspect ??

Always on call

Lamping man o:)

Oh dear it’s worse than I first thought, he’s totally deluded! :b

I think I’m going to have to speak to Pam, as the tablets are obviously not working. :wacko:

Maybe it’s time for the old padded wallpaper? :blink:

Regards,

The Candy Floss King.

(my candy floss kingdom for a pig's ear, pah NEVER!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me thinks that Lampy wasn't following his card too well at W........l, because as l remember it Ballistic thrashed the Trick in the second round in a course that had no element of luck in it!!! And that is on a dog that sits on a duvet all day while l'm in London. Maybe the work you put in is not of the right kind to get the results?

Yes us girls may be a bit short of dog power at the moment, but that will change in the not too distant future. Do you work Lampy or do you just do dogs all day long? Seems us girls are obviously spending too much time earning the money or taking exams to play as much as you.

Good luck boys because you are going to need it. Good luck to everyone at the Dent, as it is only 5 minutes from where l live l will be crawling out of bed when most of you will have been travelling for hours!!! The bacon sarnies are on me!!!

kdean

:angry: Karen. Just read your first para and reading between your lines I can visualise your tounge stuck firmly in your cheek. You must be confused!(along with the judge) Ballistic was the luckiest dog alive to marginally beat the Trick on what for you was a red letter day!! And you know it. I still scratch my head when I think of it. No wonder you jumped up and down you lucky girlie committee member.

Forever the one with the truth

Lamping man

Cannot see for the life of me how you could possibly think the Trick was in with a chance!!

It wasn't my position on the field either, she was beaten fair and square as the video clearly shows!!

Must admit l probably did jump up and down, but very pleased to see my dog get his just deserts.

Lets hope they meet again in the Dent, and then we'll have to put our money where our mouths are.

k.dean

Lampy,

at the end of the day the judge is the one that decides the winner! We may not agree with them but history will show their decisions and there is nothing we can do about it. Just put it behind you and take another tablet. :b

Still waiting to see the little devil and the madam! 8)

Regards,

Scott.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back