The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Gorgeous Lynperry Whippets

OEH

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OH and I took a trip up to Norfolk to see our new puppy and also had a look at all the other wonderful Lynperry whippets. It is a brilliant set up- as we arrived 8 (I think) gleaming whippets (and a lurcher) rushed out of their kennels.

Kennels.jpg

Here's Totty

Tottyhead.jpg

And a blue girl (sorry, Paul, can't remember her name :oops: ), but I really hope my girl turns out like her :wub: .

Prettybluegirl.jpg

blueandblack.jpg

(in training for the circus? :clown: )

circusdog.jpg

I has to be said that it was very cold and they had just come out of nice toastie kennels so they were all a little chilly.

And finally Esme- our beautiful girl :wub:

Esmelick.jpg

More photos to follow

beautiful dogs :wub: i love esme licking you, its amazing how open and loving pups are. besides, she IS gorgeous :wub: :wub:

All of the puppies

puppies.jpg

more to follow later

Lovely dogs, Esme is just too gorgeous!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Beautiful dogs :wub: - and those kennels look rather nice too. That blue girl is a lovely colour - and your puppy is so cute Olivia. :wub: o:)

A couple more pics of the other Lynperry dogs:

Firstly a very cold Totty

eac85f88.jpg

A young one (I think called Lily) who Paul has very high hopes for

lucy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
from the same litter, Lynperry Waterloo Blue :wub: - what an appropriate name for a coursing pup ! I hope she turns out like Nancy too, she is lovely.

lou.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there are some very good breeders out there, mark roberts, john greenwood and others etc, they all breed some exceptional dogs, I in the future hope to be able to join their ranks.

In the meanwhile people like those already mentioned and Paul cork of Lynnperry are the mentors or the the whippet breed as a great working dog, if hunting lines are to continue beyond the ban these breeders must be supported, they along with some others are the future of working whippets and as far as I am concerned the future is bright! lets get rid of the ban and continue to work our dogs, bred from good reputable breeders to the standards we have come to expect.

Scott Frodsham said:
Corky the new kennels look superb!  :thumbsup:
Thanks ,For your good words,Andy and Scott, If you are ever down this neck of the woods you are all ways welcome for a cup of tea ! Thanks Paul

WOW Fantastic kennels, what a dream to have that many whippets and ALL in top form, well done Paul, I take my hat off to you,

so many times I have seen dogs in kennels that are dirty and cold it's great to see someone who loves thier dogs so much :thumbsup:

The pup's are looking gorgeous :wub: :wub:

I have fallen for Totty :wub: what a hansome little man he is :wub:

What gorgeous dogs. Look in fantastic condition!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back