The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The K9 Christmas Card

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) Well the design for this year's card is heading off the the printer today!!!! Just so it arrives in plenty time this year. So I thought you'd all like a sneak preview :- "

It features Zoomie, Georgia and Lottie, the Italians, The Supermodel whippet and my old girl Morgan whippet asleep on the chair :wub: . Milly-lab is on one of the cards hanging above the fireplace :thumbsup: .. and the rest of my whippets say they're all wrapped up in the pressies :lol: :lol:

Special note :) The whippet in the portrait is Debbie Ormond's (Alfyn) no1 showdog 'Flynn' and is in prime position in honour of all the wonderful work Debbie has done for rescue and lost dogs this year. There's a tiny heart on the collar to show how much all these unfortunate dogs are lucky to have Debbie looking out for them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He's wearing a monacle because he's overseeing all the other dogs playing and making sure they're all okay :huggles:

The cards should be available to order from me in October but I'll post again when they're back from the printer :teehee: Hope the photo is clear enough for you to see all the detail..mice hee hee hee :clown: :cheers:

View attachment 35660

Last edited by a moderator:
love it :thumbsup: ,your very clever

Love it, Love it! And it so nice with Flyn in it - what a lovely tribute to Debs :thumbsup:

Let me know when I can order!

Great!! I was thinking about your cards the day before yesterday, Fiona. I was in a charity shop looking at their Christmas cards, and I remembered the great ones I bought from you (and also Moriarte) last year :cheers: So glad you're doing them again. I'll be putting in an order :thumbsup:

It looks great :thumbsup: I don't think those bones will stay on the christmas tree long though :lol:

Lovely card !!! :)

I will order some if possible, my whippet friends will like them, too.

:D As usual absolutely fantastic, just let me know when they're ready and how much, definitely got to have some of those. Don't send many cards and they fall into 3 categories.

The ones I like best go to my best friends (yep I have got one or two!) and they are ones which are special which Zilloots definitely are, others that are whippet/Iggie specific but a bit more staid, go to friends generally and ordinary bog standard cards, go to those who are kind enough to send me a card but aren't on email and I email those that are.

So I'm very lucky in that I may only receive a few cards, so it doesn't cost me much! Now who says the spirit of Christmas does not abound????

Family of course get special individual ones.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back