The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Little Worker

TheWhippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All by way of an introduction i thought I would post a piccy of my bitch 'Mouse' she is by Paul cork's Stud 'Totty' and she is out of a Phill Haynes (Poachers pocket)Bed/Whip/G,hound hybrid. She is a real character and is developing into a cracking worker! Just like to say cheers to Paul as her bloodlines are becoming very evident in her character, godd stuff!

bestmouse.jpg

So all the qualities are from Paul's stud dog? What about the other half of the breeding?

I don't mean to sound snidey, but some posters on this site seem hell-bent on bulling up certain lines of whippets. Whippets that have no creditable records in anything but producing more pups.

Nice lurcher though..... 8)

Paul Melia said:
So all the qualities are from Paul's stud dog? What about the other half of the breeding?
I don't mean to sound snidey, but some posters on this site seem hell-bent on bulling up certain lines of whippets. Whippets that have no creditable records in anything but producing more pups.

OOOOH Dear is somebody miffed off??!! :(

I ain't bumming up to no one, but my Paul bred dog is the buisness and no not all the qualities came from the sire, the dam is a show bred Oakbark! My other Whippet, 8 yrs old three legs is an oakbark and still works like stink

MURPHY 1 said:
Paul Melia said:

OOOOH Dear is somebody miffed off??!! :(

I ain't bumming up to no one, but my Paul bred dog is the buisness and no not all the qualities came from the sire, the dam is a show bred Oakbark! My other Whippet, 8 yrs old three legs is an oakbark and still works like stink

The proof in the pudding, plus it takes two to tango and a good owner , Paul Cork , ps the dam of these pups are just as good as the sire, And you only get out of a Pup what you put in , I rest my case

Well I think Totty is great- can't wait for my new Totty pup in the spring (if she's half as good as this one I'll be very happy)

Tess_jumping2.JPG

i must agree i have 2 grandaughters of totty mum lynperry golly

i have had running dogs for some 20 years and these really are IMO 2 of the best pups i have had ever owned breed and cared for excellentley what comes of them now is down to me pauls done his bit and very well to :thumbsup:

steveneedy said:
i must agree i have 2 grandaughters of totty mum lynperry gollyi have had running dogs for some 20 years and these really are IMO 2 of the best pups i have had ever owned breed and cared for excellentley what comes of them now is down to me pauls done his bit and very well to :thumbsup:

Thanks for the praise, Paul Cork

Mouse looks to be lovely...MORE PHOTOS please :thumbsup: ...

...And Welcome :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back