The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Meaning W In Bwra & Nnwrf

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i get wot u r saying gaz we had mickey whizz 50lb out of a 38lb bitch and mickey mouse 22lb all i can suggest is either scrap sup scratch or dont run if u dont want to race against a big dog a bit like heavyweights withdrawing for givin too many yards away. if u were to stagger a supreme scratch race off times or weights or wotever IMO it wudnt be a sup scratch race, u wud have to call it the big dogs staggered handicap final or somat lol

sherry said:
i get wot u r saying gaz we had mickey whizz 50lb out of a 38lb bitch and mickey mouse 22lb all i can suggest is either scrap sup scratch or dont run if u dont want to race against a big dog a bit like heavyweights withdrawing for givin too many yards away. if u were to stagger a supreme scratch race off times or weights or wotever IMO it wudnt be a sup scratch race, u wud have to call it the big dogs staggered handicap final or somat lol

How easy to say, if you don't like running with bigger dogs --- don't run ---

I am sorry but i was only trying to suggest some way that might be ok to suit all-

just for a change ---

but if the majority don't want to try ok no problem ---

it is of no consequence to me as i have no big dog at this present time---

but nothing ventured nothing gained is how it goes ---

steve

makes no difference to me if people want to try it all im saying is u cant call it a supreme SCRATCH race, like i say makes no difference to me i doubt il get into a sup scratch race lol

Bit of positive thinking Carole thats what you need---lol

PMA

and that not pissi-g myself Again

steve :thumbsup:

i have seen 40lb sc dogs on ,the bends blather 58lb'ers.

and regarding running a pure greyhound, well who would waste time beating none peds, when they could be running in good money greyhound opens...cos that is the type off greyhound they would need.... you could go and buy 10 greyhound pups, but you would still need a bit of luck to get a top runner for the no limits...

the point i am trying to make is that a bit off whippet in the blood gives the dog some fire,..better in the breed than not...

i would anyday take a three quater breed, rather than a 16 parts to 1 breed....cos the whippet blood is to weak, and therefore your pup will lack the fire in it...

scrach racing is all together...nothing else..

Wouldn't like to see our Harvey running into the back of a 36 or 40lber if he was flat out.Doesn't bare thinking about.I think the easiest way of resolving this would be to do away with Supreme Scratch or not to award it if only one dog enters.

YOU RIGHT GEORGE

KAREN HAS NOT GOT A CLUE SHE CANT BE RIGHT SHES A WOMAN

CAN SHE o:) :b

NOOO :x :x

;) :thumbsup:

GARY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back