The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The most BWRA/NWRF Titles held by a Dog/Bitch?

will4

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Following on from the theme of track records thinking back of the great scratch racers and championships, a few years ago the whippet news used to publish a table of who had won a chamionship that year and their breeding. showing at a glance who had won what weight group title ie dogs winning all four titles in one year. it would be interesting to see a chamionship chart of some sort showing in the history of our sport who has won the most titles, it was mentioned in this months whippet news that Ksera has won 8 titles I think that Freewheeler won 12. come on rack your brains is it a dog or a bitch that holds the most championship titles?

I DONT KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY TITLES MAD MICK HAS GOT BUT IM SURE HES GOT A FAIR FEW :thumbsup:

I am not sure how many titles Good As Gold had but i think he would take some beating :p

He had four BWRA supremes on the straights, i'll put money on that never gets equalled again but i think there are more titled dogs now, i think someones already said Freewheeler, he is the one who springs to mind of having the most.

I wonder how many Swift Holly has ..and what other achievements she has under here belt too

freewheeler allready mentioned brill dog :p also an axelent bitch Ann lagens Estifan :p jacks back in scratch had a good few too :p

MAD MICK 13 titles (7 with fed and 6 BWEA)

FREEWHEELER 11 titles (9 with fed and 2 BWRA)

LAURA'S DREAM 9 titles (1 with fed and 8 BWRA)

TWO BECOME ONE 9 titles (4 with fed and 5 BWRA)

Please let me know if different

what did swifty holly have then bob ...you can be voted to do all the research lol :D

Can only find 5 titles for Swift Holly, 2 bwra straight, 2 fed straight and 1 fed bend. Her kennelmate Swift Ellie had 7, 2 BWRA bend, 2 BWRA straight, l fed bend and 2 fed straight

To carry on the list

Swift Ellie 7

Mo Bex 6

Razzamatazz 6

Unix 6

Hillside Honey 6

Ballystorm 6

K Sera 6 (can only find these six for her 2 fed bend, 2 fed straight

and 2 bwra straight)

Swift Holly 5

Again if owners are looking in and I am wrong, please let me know and what other titles they have and when.

DEFIANTLY BLUE HE MUST OF HAD A FEW TITLES TOO

What about Rch/NchColour Blind and the rest of that litter must have colllected a few titles between them

Thanks for getting me to investigate further

Missed out important one - little Crackerjack who had 4 fed bend titles, l fed straight, 2 BWRA straight and 3 BWRA bend titles - making 10 in all

so he is no 3 after MAD MICK and FREEWHEELER.

Definitely Blue had 7 titles - 2 fed straight and 2 fed bend, plus 2 BWRA bend and 1 BWRA straight titles

Colour Blind had 8 titles - 2 fed straight and 2 fed bend plus 2 BWRA bend and 2 BWRA straight titles

Any more ideas out there?

Stormbird only has one but he was runner up lots

:D ooh i thought stormbird wud of had loads hell of a dog .he must have been unlucky. :(

I think he came up against son of a bitch a lot of the time.

micks mystery had 8,and 2become 1 had nine i think

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back