The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The New Dr

Enjoyed the episode and the new doctor is better than I expected - not sure he will be in the same league as David Tennant but reserving judgement for now.

I had never ever watched it before, but myself and Bill (son) caught the last bit of the last episode when the docot "changed"....so Bill now wants to watch this series so have recorded it and will watch it tomorrow....

Having seen him on stage and elsewhere on television I said when it was announced that he'd got the role that it was inspired casting ... and he sure didn't disappoint yesterday :thumbsup:

I thought he was really oggd. David Tennant was always going to be a hard act to follow but considering this was the "new" doctors first time out, I thought he did a great job.

David Tennant 8) has got to be the best ever Doctor,but i think the new Doc will be very good.He didn't take very long to grow on me :)

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode & can't wait to see the next :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
He got a big thumbs up in our house :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and really like the new assistant too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back