The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Peppermint Pups

Great pic,s Trish The one of the Millie Ralph and the lovely Maddie is brill but then again i would think that wound,nt i :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trish g said:
ok julie what do you think of these photos :thumbsup:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

Beautiful pics of beautiful puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: Great pics julie how did you get them to stand sill (w00t)

telstar said:

there was lots of strange noises comeing from the back of the photographer (w00t) :lol: :lol:

peppermint lady said:
trish g said:
telstar said:

there was lots of strange noises comeing from the back of the photographer (w00t) :lol: :lol:

was it you making the odd sounds trish? :- " :lol:

i am the guilty one :- " think i was sending maddie crazy she just was so desperate to come to me,so i shut up and gave her a big cuddly,what a cute babe she is :wub: :huggles: but they all are :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ahhh, they look gorgeous all together like that. Such sweet little faces all in a row :wub:

The girls are gorgeous Julie :wub: :wub: Just look at Maddie with her daddy :huggles: I think she looks like him in the face :D Just keep her away from the 24lb group please :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
The girls are gorgeous Julie :wub:   :wub: Just look at Maddie with her daddy :huggles: I think she looks like him in the face :D Just keep her away from the 24lb group please :lol:

dont worry diane :thumbsup: i think we will be hitting the 26lb mark :- "

Don't quite know how I have missed this tread!!!!! :- " the pups look superb :wub: :huggles: and it was lovely seeing all the pics of them growing up and playing.

The pic of the four dogs facing the same way, superb - and yes very impressed how they are all looking in the same direction, stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) just weighed the girls

grace 19lb 4oz :b

lolly 19lb 7oz :b

flo 19lb :b but chubby :- "

and

maddie was 13 weeks old on sunday and is weighing in at a whopping

15lb 4oz (w00t)

well lolly+grace had their first trials from the traps today :sweating: :sweating:

i was s**ting myself :unsure: my little babes :wub: :wub:

happy to report they both came out :lol:

grace was fantastic, nothing was gonna stop her getting the lure :thumbsup:

not even the very thick fog :oops:

lloyd took about 5 piccys of her starting with her down in the trap, waiting for it to open (w00t) she ran brilliant :thumbsup: good girl grace :cheers:

lolly also ran very well, even chased the lure as she couldnt see me through the fog :oops:

so for the first time ever coming out of the traps and it was closed, we are over the moon with them both :thumbsup:

im so excited i feel like we have really got started now :cheers:

heres a pic of grace :wub:

so for the first time ever coming out of the traps and it was closed, we are over the moon with them both :thumbsup:

im so excited i feel like we have really got started now :cheers:

heres a pic of grace :wub:

Well done Grace and Lolly, I knew Grace would make her dad proud :wub:

Your girls did well yesterday Julie - they grow up so fast don't the :thumbsup: y

For Julie's family, here is the picture she sent me of Dottie (Final Blade x Costabob), soon to be a Peppermint pup :wub:

She is the spit of her half brother Fynn (Magical Mayhem) in markings.

dottie.jpg

glad you enjoyed your day with the pups julie :thumbsup:

oliver started having short runs now too,he as been coming out of the traps with the front shut (w00t)

its going to be good next year with all the pups just starting out :thumbsup: :p

good luck with the peppermint pups for next year :luck:

:thumbsup: thanks jo for adding the piccy for mum to coo over :wub:

she might give me my phone back now :lol:

we are visiting the pups next saturday so im sure il have a few piccys to put on :b

im glad oliver is going well trish he is such a cutie im sure he will do you proud :thumbsup:

im soooo excited for next year (w00t)

i wont have time to stand about chatting :oops: some might say thats not a bad thing :- " :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back