The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Puppies Are Here!!!!!!!!!!

lurcher lover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello all,

Some of you will already be aware (due to the fact I was either e-mailing or sending texts at silly hours of night/morning) Maizie had her puppies today.

The first one was born at approx 12.20am and the last being born at 07.00am this morning.

We have 2 bitches and 6 dogs - with a whole array of colours - which seem to be changing by the minute!!

We are keeping one dog ourselves, and both of the bitches and 1 dog already have homes reserved.

I'm sure when the time comes, it will be heartbreaking to let them go.

I will put the pics up later (i've had to come to work this morning on very little sleep), Ian at home taking care of the "Tribe".

Both Ian and I have to say a very special thank you to our dear friend Harry,who offered to come round for an hour to give us help and advice.

Well, he arrived at 10pm and didn't leave until around 5am. He also helped deliver most of the babies (a couple were born breech).

Harry - if your reading this - thanks so much - i'm really glad you were on hand to help.

Anyway, better go and do some work now as the boss has just walked in.

Debs

:eek: Can't wait to see your photos you must be very happy, good luck with the wee babies. :thumbsup:

A big well done to Maisy :D look foward to seeing the pics Deb ;) Julie

Congratulations , good to hear some good news :cheers:

Thanks for the pics this morning Deb,

Love Galaxy,and the brindle.

Amandaxx

that has made my day Deb Im so pleased for you carnt wait to see the photos. (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Here's a few pics.

The fawn one at the front with the black nose and one of the black ones are the two bitches.

DSC_0735.jpg

Out of the 6 dogs, there is one black (with bits of white flashing on it's chest. Two chocolate brown ones, one dark brindle, one lighter brindle (just like storm) and one which is like a silvery/beige.

DSC_0736.jpg

DSC_0738.jpg

This little chap has caught Ian's eye and could be the one we keep - he's a big strong healty choc colour (or Galaxy) as Amanda calls him.

DSC_0739.jpg

This is the fawn bitch getting stuck into feeding!!

DSC_0741.jpg

This is the silvery/beige dog - he's also quite a cutie pie.

DSC_0752.jpg

Just a few more.......

DSC_0753.jpg

DSC_0751.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

Debs

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what gorgous babies!!!! I so need a puppy fix at the moment! They look a very even bunch....congrats to both parents, four and two legged :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG how cute are they fab colours and mum looks so attentive(is that spelt right) need more photos please. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello all,
Some of you will already be aware (due to the fact I was either e-mailing or sending texts at silly hours of night/morning) Maizie had her puppies today.

The first one was born at approx 12.20am and the last being born at 07.00am this morning.

We have 2 bitches and 6 dogs - with a whole array of colours - which seem to be changing by the minute!!

We are keeping one dog ourselves, and both of the bitches and 1 dog already have homes reserved.

I'm sure when the time comes, it will be heartbreaking to let them go.

I will put the pics up later (i've had to come to work this morning on very little sleep), Ian at home taking care of the "Tribe".

Both Ian and I have to say a very special thank you to our dear friend Harry,who offered to come round for an hour to give us help and advice.

Well, he arrived at 10pm and didn't leave until around 5am. He also helped deliver most of the babies (a couple were born breech).

Harry - if your reading this - thanks so much - i'm really glad you were on hand to help.

Anyway, better go and do some work now as the boss has just walked in.

Debs
Debs, they are bloody lovely! am feeling very broody! WELL DONE MAISY! She managed it bang on her due date then, what a punctual little lady. I am really happy that everything went well for all concerned. Isn't Harry a star!

I am SOOOOO in love with this litter :wub: :wub: :wub: ....... wish the chocolate ones had been girlies :-

Congratualtions on a lovely healthy litter, Debs. They are gorgeous :thumbsup:

They are beautiful but agree with folk that that chocolate one is a bit gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Debs, they are bloody lovely! am feeling very broody! WELL DONE MAISY! She managed it bang on her due date then, what a punctual little lady. I am really happy that everything went well for all concerned. Isn't Harry a star!

Aah, thanks Chris, but I do have to agree - they are lovely (not that i'm biased or anything). Maizie is doing really well and seems to have to take to motherhood very quickly.

I was so relieved when Harry said he'd come down - he was brill.

Our biggest problem now though, is Josie.............. OMG, she's soooooooooooo excited, but doesn't quite like the fact that she can't play with them yet!

Debs

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: What a lovely litter, we're so pleased for you!

Maisie has that totally blissed out look: "phew - I did it" and "look at MY babies" !!

Really hope it all goes well for them :luck: :luck:

Great Stuff you 2 ! Hardly see you this weekend then.

Catch up with you soon, best of luck with the puplets ;)

OMG how cute are they fab colours and mum looks so attentive(is that spelt right) need more photos please. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hi Sue,

Thanks for the kind comments. I want to keep them all!!!. You'll be sick of me and my photos of these pups in a week or so.

Debs

best of luck with the pups nice colours havent seen chocolate coloured 1s for a while make the most of the peace and quiet when u get it :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back