The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Puppies Are Here!!!!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a gorgeous litter of pups Deb :wub: Glad everything went so well :thumbsup:

OMG how cute are they fab colours and mum looks so attentive(is that spelt right) need more photos please. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hi Sue,

Thanks for the kind comments. I want to keep them all!!!. You'll be sick of me and my photos of these pups in a week or so.

Debs
I'm not surprised you want to keep them all they are GORGEOUS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Well done Maisie, she looks like a very proud mum. I'm so pleased all went well. I want millions of photos please! :))

Vicky

x

OMG how cute are they fab colours and mum looks so attentive(is that spelt right) need more photos please. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hi Sue,

Thanks for the kind comments. I want to keep them all!!!. You'll be sick of me and my photos of these pups in a week or so.

Debs

errrrrr no I wont love seeing the puppys so jelous of you all that puppy breath they should bottle it they would sell loads love it (w00t)

can you do the photos dayley or on the hourer keep sneeking back to look again. :b

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

quote name='lurcher lover' date='Sep 16 2009, 02:29 PM' post='973724']

Hello all,

Some of you will already be aware (due to the fact I was either e-mailing or sending texts at silly hours of night/morning) Maizie had her puppies today.

The first one was born at approx 12.20am and the last being born at 07.00am this morning.

We have 2 bitches and 6 dogs - with a whole array of colours - which seem to be changing by the minute!!

We are keeping one dog ourselves, and both of the bitches and 1 dog already have homes reserved.

I'm sure when the time comes, it will be heartbreaking to let them go.

I will put the pics up later (i've had to come to work this morning on very little sleep), Ian at home taking care of the "Tribe".

Both Ian and I have to say a very special thank you to our dear friend Harry,who offered to come round

for an hour to give us help and advice.

Well, he arrived at 10pm and didn't leave until around 5am. He also helped deliver most of the babies (a couple were born breech).

Harry - if your reading this - thanks so much - i'm really glad you were on hand to help.

Anyway, better go and do some work now as the boss has just walked in.

Debs

congrats deb & ian on a gorgeous litter, and well done maisy

harry was only too pleased to lend a helping hand, not too bad he was up all night last wednesday delivering a litter of eight doberman X rotweiller puppies to my daughters dog tia,,,, he's a dab hand at it now.

all the best

love H & S xx

quote name='lurcher lover' date='Sep 16 2009, 02:29 PM' post='973724']

Hello all,

Some of you will already be aware (due to the fact I was either e-mailing or sending texts at silly hours of night/morning) Maizie had her puppies today.

The first one was born at approx 12.20am and the last being born at 07.00am this morning.

We have 2 bitches and 6 dogs - with a whole array of colours - which seem to be changing by the minute!!

We are keeping one dog ourselves, and both of the bitches and 1 dog already have homes reserved.

I will put the pics up later (i've had to come to work this morning on very little sleep), Ian at home taking care of the "Tribe".

Both Ian and I have to say a very special thank you to our dear friend Harry,who offered to come round

for an hour to give us help and advice.

Well, he arrived at 10pm and didn't leave until around 5am. He also helped deliver most of the babies (a couple were born breech).

Harry - if your reading this - thanks so much - i'm really glad you were on hand to help.

Debs

congrats deb & ian on a gorgeous litter, and well done maisy

harry was only too pleased to lend a helping hand, not too bad he was up all night last wednesday delivering a litter of eight doberman X rotweiller puppies to my daughters dog tia,,,, he's a dab hand at it now.

all the best

love H & S xx

congratulations glad mum and pups ok, they bootiful, i love the colour of that silver grey boy

Debs, they are bloody lovely! am feeling very broody! WELL DONE MAISY! She managed it bang on her due date then, what a punctual little lady. I am really happy that everything went well for all concerned. Isn't Harry a star!

Aah, thanks Chris, but I do have to agree - they are lovely (not that i'm biased or anything). Maizie is doing really well and seems to have to take to motherhood very quickly.

I was so relieved when Harry said he'd come down - he was brill.

Our biggest problem now though, is Josie.............. OMG, she's soooooooooooo excited, but doesn't quite like the fact that she can't play with them yet!

Debs
Never mind Josie being over excited so am I! I need to play with them & love & snuggle them! (now).

Hello all,

Both Ian and I have to say a very special thank you to our dear friend Harry,who offered to come round for an hour to give us help and advice.

Debs
congrats debbs and ian what cuties they are. will they be rough or smooth coated? :thumbsup: will you be going to that dog show at derbshire on the 27th hope ian does well at the racing finals in october speak to you soon

OMG they are gorgeous!!!! I love them, We love blue fawns and chocolates particularly so this litter are extra gorgeous!!! They look lovely - well done maizy. Can't wait for all the puppy pictures!! :wub: :wub:

They are gorgeous, bet they were worth the wait!! :wub:

Good luck with them, look forward to seeing more photos! :D

OOooooooooooohhhhhhhh :)

They are all lovely but the little silvery one is a bit more lovely :wub: :wub: Keep the photos coming please.

Hope you all manage a couple of hours sleep tonight -_-

Julie.

OOooooooooooohhhhhhhh :) They are all lovely but the little silvery one is a bit more lovely :wub: :wub: Keep the photos coming please.

Hope you all manage a couple of hours sleep tonight -_-

Julie.

Hi julie,

Thanks, I have to say, the little silvery one is starting to become my favourite. I think it will a toss up between that and the chocolate one which we keep.

Will leave it a few weeks and see how they develop.

Deb

Hi Deb and Ian

:D They are all stunning :wub: :wub: you never know Deb you might just want to keep them all (w00t)

as i can see little josie getting very attached :wub: :wub: i know i would (w00t) :)) (w00t)

sarah and paul ;)

Hello all,

Both Ian and I have to say a very special thank you to our dear friend Harry,who offered to come round for an hour to give us help and advice.

Debs
congrats debbs and ian what cuties they are. will they be rough or smooth coated? :thumbsup: will you be going to that dog show at derbshire on the 27th hope ian does well at the racing finals in october speak to you soon

Hi Linda,

I don't think any will be rough - there might be a couple that are broken coated but it's too early to tell really.

I've no idea what shows he's got lined up to be honest.

Where are you at next?

Debs

best of luck with the pups nice colours havent seen chocolate coloured 1s for a while make the most of the peace and quiet when u get it :thumbsup:
Thanks Luke. Think we're certainly gonna have our hands full over the next few weeks.

Good luck at Pride of Peaks on Sunday.

Deb

O my god debs they're absolutely gorgeous, it's 12 years since we had a litter of pups but I remember it well. It's really hard to let them go, my 1st one didn't go until 5 months old!!( mind you we only had 4). Good luck with them

Sonia

O my god debs they're absolutely gorgeous, it's 12 years since we had a litter of pups but I remember it well. It's really hard to let them go, my 1st one didn't go until 5 months old!!( mind you we only had 4). Good luck with themSonia
Thanks Sonia, The hard decision now is deciding which dog we keeping. I wanted her to have all bitches and one dog, then I wouldn't have to choose :lol:

The chocolate brown one and the silvery one are our favourties though.

Maizie has taken to motherhood really well - am really proud of her.

See you soon

Debs

Hello all,

Debs

Hi Linda,

I don't think any will be rough - there might be a couple that are broken coated but it's too early to tell really.

I've no idea what shows he's got lined up to be honest.

Where are you at next?

Debs
hi debs

johns going to murton on sunday then i think we are going to the nlrc show on the 27th hope to see you if you and ian go.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back