The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Puppies Are Here!!!!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:unsure:

Hello all,
Some of you will already be aware (due to the fact I was either e-mailing or sending texts at silly hours of night/morning) Maizie had her puppies today.

The first one was born at approx 12.20am and the last being born at 07.00am this morning.

We have 2 bitches and 6 dogs - with a whole array of colours - which seem to be changing by the minute!!

We are keeping one dog ourselves, and both of the bitches and 1 dog already have homes reserved.

I'm sure when the time comes, it will be heartbreaking to let them go.

I will put the pics up later (i've had to come to work this morning on very little sleep), Ian at home taking care of the "Tribe".

Both Ian and I have to say a very special thank you to our dear friend Harry,who offered to come round for an hour to give us help and advice.

Well, he arrived at 10pm and didn't leave until around 5am. He also helped deliver most of the babies (a couple were born breech).

Harry - if your reading this - thanks so much - i'm really glad you were on hand to help.

Anyway, better go and do some work now as the boss has just walked in.

Debs
congrats debbs and ian what cuties they are. will they be rough or smooth coated? :thumbsup: will you be going to that dog show at derbshire on the 27th hope ian does well at the racing finals in october speak to you soon

Hi Linda,

I don't think any will be rough - there might be a couple that are broken coated but it's too early to tell really.

I've no idea what shows he's got lined up to be honest.

Where are you at next?

Debs
hi debs

johns going to murton on sunday then i think we are going to the nlrc show on the 27th hope to see you if you and ian go.

:unsure:
Hello all,
Some of you will already be aware (due to the fact I was either e-mailing or sending texts at silly hours of night/morning) Maizie had her puppies today.

The first one was born at approx 12.20am and the last being born at 07.00am this morning.

We have 2 bitches and 6 dogs - with a whole array of colours - which seem to be changing by the minute!!

We are keeping one dog ourselves, and both of the bitches and 1 dog already have homes reserved.

I will put the pics up later (i've had to come to work this morning on very little sleep), Ian at home taking care of the "Tribe".

Both Ian and I have to say a very special thank you to our dear friend Harry,who offered to come round for an hour to give us help and advice.

Well, he arrived at 10pm and didn't leave until around 5am. He also helped deliver most of the babies (a couple were born breech).

Harry - if your reading this - thanks so much - i'm really glad you were on hand to help.

Debs
congrats debbs and ian what cuties they are. will they be rough or smooth coated? :thumbsup: will you be going to that dog show at derbshire on the 27th hope ian does well at the racing finals in october speak to you soon

Hi Linda,

I don't think any will be rough - there might be a couple that are broken coated but it's too early to tell really.

I've no idea what shows he's got lined up to be honest.

Where are you at next?

Debs
hi debs

johns going to murton on sunday then i think we are going to the nlrc show on the 27th hope to see you if you and ian go.
Hi Linda,

We'll be at the NLRC South Wingfield Show. It's only 20 mins from our house.

Debs

Hello all,

Debs
they are all so cute :wub: i would keep them all! keep taking the pic's cant wait to see them with their eyes open later on! :)

Here's a few more pics of my little brood.

DSC_0672.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0682.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a super litter. You must be so pleased with them.

Awww, they're looking bonny :wub: :wub: :wub:

Such perfect little pups :thumbsup:

Such sweet innocent little faces :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ahh,they look lovely Deb.A big strong litter.Maisie is being a very good mum.

Amandax

Any more puppy pictures!!! Love to see how there getting on!!! :D

Any more puppy pictures!!! Love to see how there getting on!!! :D
Hiya,

Yes, got loads, but unfortunately my pc is broken. Hoping to have it sorted over the weekend so will get the posted soon.

They're growing sooooo quickly and now they're on the move, you gotta have eyes in the back of your head.

Deb

Sounds like they are keeping you on your toes :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see the pics, Deb. Still gutted that there weren't more girlies :b

what a lovely looking litter they are a credit to you and mum of course :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back