The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Scottish Derby 2008

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rodders said:
Well Done Sean,he ran a blinder for you :thumbsup: Is that the signs of a smile in the first pic :lol:   :D
Sean u do work hard with him and i know how much u love your dog and racing and any dad would be proud to have a son like u Sue

S. Rodgers said:
rodders said:
Well Done Sean,he ran a blinder for you :thumbsup: Is that the signs of a smile in the first pic :lol:   :D
Sean u do work hard with him and i know how much u love your dog and racing and any dad would be proud to have a son like u Sue

Spot on Sue :thumbsup: Don't think I saw anybody as proud as what Decca was,and quite rightly so :thumbsup:

soom pic's from friday night when i stayed in with my dogs lol

and putting the good 1's on lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ok last 1 was from sat night but as all can see i did'nt have much to drink and was very good unlike some

ok paul i'm worried now you seem to like that hat :oops: :oops:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: i no they are good but i just posted them as told lol :oops:

Yvonne please note my glass of water was empty - I know you were (w00t) at me drinking water all night :- " but someone had to look after the rest of you and my dog is called No Angel the opposite of me as im the o:)

sadieandco said:
Yvonne please note my glass of water was empty - I know you were  (w00t) at me drinking water all night  :- " but someone had to look after the rest of you and my dog is called No Angel the opposite of me as im the  o:)

WATER (w00t) all them people paying for drinks and you got like that on WATER lol o:) o:) no angle :thumbsup: lol

I love the pictures, but i think you only put the ones on that you you all looked sober on lol (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back