The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Weather Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
getting ready to ppppp rain here in blackhall (w00t)

Very warm here too. No rain for a while. Ground very dry. Gone a bit like a storm is brewing.

Forcast rain to come in the next couple of days.

(w00t) We've been promised, by the weather men that we were to have rain not just for today, but yesterday. Not just rain, but thunderstorms! Needless to say neither has arriverd! We're promised IT for tomorrow, but it's that hot and sultry here, I can't see it myself! I hope I'm wrong. :wub:

yup still warm & humid here too and the sun was blasting @ 8am!

:wacko: We've had a bit of rain overnight with one heavy shower, this morning. It's not made much impression on the ground and at the moment we have a fine drizzle falling. I hope we have a lot more of the heavy stuff, we really need it. I've seen the poor souls in other areas that have got flash flooding and my heart goes out to them, but i would like a lot more of the wet stuff for it to make any difference to the condition of the ground! Fingers' crossed!!! (w00t) :wub:

Light rain here all morning. Needs to be heavier to do any good.

Its raining heavy here now :thumbsup: so im sure its on its way to you :D Julie

Rained all night here, it's stopped about 9am and is now getting brighter. Cooler at 15c. Cornwall, sea breezes keep the temp down.

rained for about 3 minutes here and its still BOILING!!!! :sweating:

:blink: The light rain we were having has now stopped and it's so muggy again that I couldn't wait to to open the doors and try to keep cool! If anyone knows an Apache that's passing close by ask him they can dance! Phew!!! (w00t) :wub:

Very windy. No rain as yet but what we do get doesn't soak in. Ground rock hard.

Peeeeeeeeing down here in Cheshire started about 11am hope it stops for 6pm want to get dogs over to A/T need to give Duffy her first run up after nearly 12 weeks off so will have everything crossed she comes off on all 4 :wacko:

Peeeeeeeeing down here in Cheshire started about 11am hope it stops for 6pm want to get dogs over to A/T need to give Duffy her first run up after nearly 12 weeks off so will have everything crossed she comes off on all 4 :wacko:

good luck linda hope she comes off ok, as u know gem is now off for 12 weeks with the same problem so i really hope duffy is ok. still raining here mind it will be doing the ground the world of good.

well its rained all day here, wonder wot its like @ old hall?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back