The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Whippet Archives

Wayward_Angel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The Whippet Archives will be relaunched!

NEWS: 15 April 2009 On April 1, I was forced to shut down the Whippet Archives website, due to repeated personal attacks concerning copyright and other issues.

The large positive feedback on TWA and requests by whippet breeders and owners worldwide who want to work with TWA and see it back on the internet made me consider to relaunch the Whippet Archives in a slightly modified version.

I cannot give any exact date at this stage, but I hope to be able to launch a revised version of TWA in about a month.

Karin Schellner

Thank you soooo much Karin .....

The loss of TWA would have been a travesty , I hope this time certain people realize just how important this data base is ....... warts and all !!!

Well done , good to have you back

Libby

The Whippet Archives will be relaunched!
NEWS: 15 April 2009 On April 1, I was forced to shut down the Whippet Archives website, due to repeated personal attacks concerning copyright and other issues.

The large positive feedback on TWA and requests by whippet breeders and owners worldwide who want to work with TWA and see it back on the internet made me consider to relaunch the Whippet Archives in a slightly modified version.

I cannot give any exact date at this stage, but I hope to be able to launch a revised version of TWA in about a month.

Karin Schellner
Thank you soooo much!!!! We were already getting desperate here in Finland and it is so good to hear it will be operating soon again. I do have to ask if people have linked a pedigree to this site if the links will be still working once the new site is working... Anyway I am so happy to hear that everything is working out!!! :D :D :D :D :D

WELL DONE KARIN :) ;) IT WAS A GREAT THING YOU DONE FOR THE BREED & IF THE LITTLE MINDED PEOPLE DONT WANT THERE DOGS ON IT.WELL SO BE IT. BUT I FOR SURE DONT MIND. I AM PROUD OF MY DOGS, :D SO GO FOR IT. THANKYOU VIV COULTER COLLOONEY. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm so pleased to hear this news. What a wonderful response by the whippet world letting Karin know how much TWA have been missed, thank you all for your endeavours and Karin, you're a star.

Jenny

:D :D :D Thanks Karin! Fantastic and very welcome news! I sent you a message via facebook on the day TWA closed - hope you got it, among thousands of others, I expect!

Look forward to hearing more developments.

S

Wonderful,wonderful news. I am so pleased!!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: KARIN THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!

:huggles: :thumbsup: :teehee: :flowers: ;) :luck: :)) :cheers: :D :D :D

Jan

This is great news, 100% behind TWA :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fab news :thumbsup: Thankyou very much :flowers: :flowers:

WELL DONE KARIN :) ;) IT WAS A GREAT THING YOU DONE FOR THE BREED & IF THE LITTLE MINDED PEOPLE DONT WANT THERE DOGS ON IT.WELL SO BE IT. BUT I FOR SURE DONT MIND. I AM PROUD OF MY DOGS, :D SO GO FOR IT. THANKYOU VIV COULTER COLLOONEY. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DITTO

Irene

That's great news!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Karin!!!!! :huggles: :huggles: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

That is just WONDERFUL news :D :thumbsup: :) :) :)

FANTASTIC news :thumbsup: TWA is a fabulous library of whippets from the past & present and a super research tool. Well done on your decision Karin - you are a star :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Karin - this is brilliant news and we really appreciate the fact that you have reconsidered withdrawing your site.

We look forward to TWA's return when you ready. :D :D :D

Cristina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back