The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Whippet Club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Aww.....little Lizzie!!! :*

Congratulations to Cathie and Irene and to all who got placed and won classes! Will look forward to the results! :cheers:

Karen Lee

:cheers: Many congratulations to Cathie and Irene :cheers: and well done to everyone else who got placed :cheers:

Val

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE]

to all the main winners and everyone in the cards.

The bitch classes were huge. We really enjoyed our day today and had some good placings. Thanks to the committee for a well run show :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Congratulations to all that had a good day, particularly the ticket winners :cheers:

A mixed day for us - off to a horrendous start, crashing the car on the way to the show when one of the wheels fell off going at 80mph :eek: The car was a complete write off as you can image going into the motorway crash barrier at that speed (w00t)

Thankfully we were almost at the venue when it happened. MASSIVE thanks to Helen Wayman who came to our rescue and got myself and the 3 dogs off the motorway and to the show safely, and then going back with Mark Bennett afterwards to sort Rach out.

Luckily we were all okay, so that's the main thing.

Obviously the day got better with our Ruby winning her class, which gave her the final point she needed for her Junior Warrant.

I can't handle anymore excitement :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you, Rachel and the dogs were all okay Jo. Poor Rachel having to be left with the car, :( but she wouldn't have wanted Ruby to have missed getting that crucial JW point. (w00t) What a way to end the day though (w00t)

Pauline

Oh Jo what a dreadful thing to happen, thankfully you are all ok but you must have both been shaken.

Jenny

BIS line up

BIS_431sm.jpg

:eek: Blimey! Im glad you are all ok after the crash. :thumbsup: Well done to everyone placed.
thwell_done2.gif

maggie217 said:
So glad you, Rachel and the dogs were all okay Jo. Poor Rachel having to be left with the car, :(   but she wouldn't have wanted Ruby to have missed getting that crucial JW point.  (w00t)   What a way to end the day though  (w00t)
Pauline

It was the most scary experience of my life - I was a bit of a wimp and was in floods of tears when I arrived at the show!! :oops:

As I was the driver I had to stay and speak to the police, thankfully we were away pretty quickly and I was there to see Ruby win her class.

I am just so pleased that the whippets (and Jo of course) were ok. Getting 3 dogs out of a car straight on to the motorway is a horrible thing to do.

So thank you to Helen our saviour in the postman pat Van! :teehee:

Thank you to everyone for being so lovely to me today :huggles:

Well done everyone today :thumbsup:

Glad you, Rachel and the dogs are ok after the crash Jo, what a fright you must have had, think I would still be a gibbering wreck.

Special Congratulations to Jessie and her pups... Houston's looking very nice :wub: , fantastic result :) .

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Congratulations [/SIZE] :cheers: to everyone placed.

[SIZE=21pt]Huge [/SIZE]congratulations to the Peperone gang! :huggles:

Marie.

:cheers: WELL DONE TO ALL IN THE CARDS :cheers:

Im very pleased with Mia, V,H,C in junior bitch (class of 27 i think.)

Also thanks so much to Jo Boughton, who took little Shyla in for me as Limit classes clashed. :thumbsup: Thanks Jo,

:cheers: Congrats to all who did well today especially to Anita with Pearl and Travis & all at Oakbark :cheers: :huggles:

jok said:
Congratulations to all that had a good day, particularly the ticket winners :cheers:
A mixed day for us - off to a horrendous start, crashing the car on the way to the show when one of the wheels fell off going at 80mph :eek:   The car was a complete write off as you can image going into the motorway crash barrier at that speed (w00t)

Thankfully we were almost at the venue when it happened.  MASSIVE thanks to Helen Wayman who came to our rescue and got myself and the 3 dogs off the motorway and to the show safely, and then going back with Mark Bennett afterwards to sort Rach out.

Luckily we were all okay, so that's the main thing.

Obviously the day got better with our Ruby winning her class, which gave her the final point she needed for her Junior Warrant.

I can't handle anymore excitement :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:   :lol:

Oh I didn't know this happened, glad your both fine and the dogs too.

Just read about your car accident Jo and Rachel - that must have been absolutely terrifying, not surprised you were in shock afterwards, but so relieved that everyone was OK :thumbsup: :huggles:

Thanks for the great photo of the winners, Louise :thumbsup:

Cartman - The dog judge was Mr R Newsham (Windspiel) and the bitch judge was Mr Magnus Hagstedt (Signum). :thumbsup:

Jo and Rachel so glad your all OK, must have been terrifying

Very glad Jo and Rachel and their dogs were OK, what a horrible thing to happen.

Jo so sorry to hear what happened there was me moaning about getting lost. Well done on your result after all that I bet you need a stiff drink.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back