The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Whippet Club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]Many Congratulations Roz. I am absolutely delighted for you.[/SIZE]

Cathie

I'm so pleased for you Roz and Fred, Monty is such a lovely boy. I wish I had been there to witness it first hand but the re-laying service was pretty good :thumbsup: The very lovely Patrick was well-placed as well, a great day for all at Elmanash.

Jenny

Well done Roz and Monty , with such a great name how could he not win 8)

As you know,Linda & I are absolutley ecstatic on your fantastic, well desreved win with Monty :cheers: :cheers: He looked stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm sure the other 2 won't be long in coming your way :thumbsup:

post-289-1207604261.jpg

:cheers: WELL DONE ROZ, SO PLEASED FOR YOU :cheers:

Congratulations Roz and Fred on a much deserved win for the handsome Monty. We are thrilled for you all. :cheers:

Elmanash said:
View attachment 55281We would just like to thank everyone for their kind comments and congratulations following Monty's Challenge Certificate at The Whippet Club.

We were pleased to hear that all ended well for the Citycroft crew after such an awful start!

Thanks again,

Roz,Fred and all at Elmanash

Roz and Fred

Thank you for a lovely evening last night and of course well done to Monty! (w00t)

David Susan and Lawrence

Hi Roz and Fred

Don't add much to the whippet board at the moment as we have been busy having litters of our own recently ie Tom (now 2 years old) and his little sister Isabella now 12 weeks old - however - we do keep tabs on the show scene and hope to venture out to see everyone some time soon!

Would like to add my congrats to everyone elses - fantastic to see monty flying the flag for his old dad (still get stud enquiries after all this time!) he is the absolute image of him.

Many many congrats - so very pleased for you!

Lots of love - Kathryn, Mark, Alexander, Thomas and Isabella Fryer

Congrats on your lovely win, really pleased for you. :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back