The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

This Is Why I Despise The Anti Labour Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a bloody joke! ive never hunted but i dont see the problem with it, after all its what these dogs were bred to do!

as u say lurch rapists and robbers walk free and pentioners get prosicuted

nigelmcfc said:
http://www.countryside-alliance.org.uk/hun...ews/criminals?/
This is what they have done, criminalised decent country people whilst muggers rapists and terrorists walk free :rant:

what a crock of shite this legishlation is. :rant:

2 elderly people working with the law to accomodate a club doing everything by the "BOOK" then being stupidly prosecuted against a stupid law that labour have enforced that they cant even word correctly so the law cant enforce them properly

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

pathetic,wont be donating any more money to the r.s.p.c.a in the future,how many dogs are going to suffer with that kind of court costs,good on the elderly couple though.Whats the country comming to,i dont see any thing illegal about it,it was on their own land,it was their hares,killed decently,a.. h...s the whole lot.Waste of money. :rant:

good old rspca , what a bloody joke!!! :rant: :rant:

well when those of you put money in their collection tins , they are very grateful for your help in affording them fancy new offices , of course there is a small amount goes towards GASSING dogs in numbers as they couldnt possibly use their donations for welfare all of the time could they!! :- " :rant: :rant: :rant:

maybe some day the general public will take off the rose coloured specs and see the "charity" for what it is, a money making scam of the lowest type!!! :rant: if you want to help animals go and help in a shelter run for ANIMALS not new offices, small centres need your help and at least anything you give will go to the animals

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PERSONS SUPPORTING THE PERSONS ACCUSED IN THIS FARCE!!! :thumbsup: :luck: thoughts are with Bob Fryer and all involved :thumbsup:

yes it makes bad reading the first time,but if you start to think into it you come up with some good questions.who was the moron who gave them the legal advice ,did they get it in writing should have if they were paying for it.then they would have a case against the legal eagle (w00t) .if it was over the phone did they tape the conversation like they did the police officer.what they were doing was park coursing which is illegal and carnt believe that nobody taking part with all their knowledge didnt know that.where did all the hares come from if they were park coursing they must have been court and kept there for the coursing.isnt it illegal to catch and remove hares ?.THE DAFTEST THING THEY DID WAS THEN SHOOT THEM AT THE END.THAT ISNT COURSING BUT HUNTING.everybody on here knows that in coursing the aim is for the hares to escape not to be shot therefore hunted . maybe the two elderly people where duped into doing it to test the law and being old would get a lesser penalty if found guilty.you never know.any chance of park coursing being allowed has probably now been scuppered because the hares were shot after the chase shame really .not a good day for the c.a. publicity machine hope they came forward and paid the old folks fines .

posh totty said:
good old rspca , what a bloody joke!!!  :rant:   :rant:
well when those of you put money in their collection tins , they are very grateful for your help in affording them fancy new offices , of course there is a small amount goes towards GASSING dogs in numbers as they couldnt possibly use their donations for welfare all of the time could they!!  :- "    :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

maybe some day the general public will take off the rose coloured specs and see the "charity" for what it is, a money making scam of the lowest type!!!  :rant:   if you want to help animals go and help in a shelter run for ANIMALS not new offices, small centres need your help and at least anything you give will go to the animals

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PERSONS SUPPORTING THE PERSONS ACCUSED IN THIS FARCE!!!  :thumbsup:   :luck:   thoughts are with Bob Fryer and all involved  :thumbsup:

its interesting to know that there is also a case going through the kings lynn courts against a norfolk farmer in the worst case ever seen in norfolk of neglect and cruelty against dogs.they have been looking after 94 yes 94 dogs mainly german shepherds .they been keeping them in kennels for a long time and there still there.the case brought by the rspca.interesting to see if theyll get a pat on the back for that and a good write up on the c.a site for the prosecution.if it wasnt for cruelty by the human race we wouldnt need them .

posh totty said:
good old rspca , what a bloody joke!!!  :rant:   :rant:
well when those of you put money in their collection tins , they are very grateful for your help in affording them fancy new offices , of course there is a small amount goes towards GASSING dogs in numbers as they couldnt possibly use their donations for welfare all of the time could they!!  :- "    :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

maybe some day the general public will take off the rose coloured specs and see the "charity" for what it is, a money making scam of the lowest type!!!  :rant:   if you want to help animals go and help in a shelter run for ANIMALS not new offices, small centres need your help and at least anything you give will go to the animals

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PERSONS SUPPORTING THE PERSONS ACCUSED IN THIS FARCE!!!  :thumbsup:   :luck:   thoughts are with Bob Fryer and all involved  :thumbsup:

Well said tanya,needless to say i agree 100% with what you say.. :thumbsup:

was i breaking the law by being there?

the laws an ass

I think that Controvertial has made a very good point. So often when a view is expressed that is at odds with the general mood of the thread, the person expressing it is deemed to be ANTI. What is wrong with you people :( All opinions are worthy of being aired and are there to be discussed not shouted down :b

And as for one of the earlier comments made to Controversial I think that if there is a moderator on the board keen to exercise their responsibility in a sensible way then there are grounds for certain posts to be removed as downright rude and inflammatory :thumbsup:

I have removed some posts containing personal remarks, and also some in which they were quoted.

Please remember that everyone has a right to an opinion, and should not be shot down in flames if it doesn't agree with yours.

Good discussion threads can and will be removed if it continues.

LAMPY said:
I think that Controvertial has made a very good point. So often when a view is expressed that is at odds with the general mood of the thread, the person expressing it is deemed to be ANTI. What is wrong with you people :( All opinions are worthy of being aired and are there to be discussed not shouted down :b And as for one of the earlier comments made to Controversial I think that if there is a moderator on the board keen to exercise their responsibility in a sensible way then there are grounds for certain posts to be removed  as downright rude and inflammatory :thumbsup:

:cheers: thats what this forum is about as the logo in the top left of the page reads.when you get insults back it proves you were right they cant reply to your questions .i have conversations with people who have hunted and do shooting and we have a good repor and banter about our opions,but dont degenerate into name calling etc because we respect others opinions :thumbsup: all i asked was questions :thumbsup: shame i qouted the person in my reply as it would have shown what kind of person you are talking about in their true light :oops: .

controversial said:
LAMPY said:
I think that Controvertial has made a very good point. So often when a view is expressed that is at odds with the general mood of the thread, the person expressing it is deemed to be ANTI. What is wrong with you people :( All opinions are worthy of being aired and are there to be discussed not shouted down :b And as for one of the earlier comments made to Controversial I think that if there is a moderator on the board keen to exercise their responsibility in a sensible way then there are grounds for certain posts to be removed  as downright rude and inflammatory :thumbsup:

:cheers: thats what this forum is about as the logo in the top left of the page reads.when you get insults back it proves you were right they cant reply to your questions .i have conversations with people who have hunted and do shooting and we have a good repor and banter about our opions,but dont degenerate into name calling etc because we respect others opinions :thumbsup: all i asked was questions :thumbsup: shame i qouted the person in my reply as it would have shown what kind of person you are talking about in their true light :oops: .

Just one quetion i would like to ask you, if you would be so kind in answering me.. o:)

If the hunting ban was lifted and hare coursing was back in again, what would be your veiw, on the whole thing?

Are you for coursing with lurchers and sighthounds, or, against?

Re the last question. Not directed to me I might add but as it is displayed on an open forum............... . Does it really matter? Are there perhaps more important things to bang on about? -_- -_-

LAMPY said:
Re the last question. Not directed to me I might add but as it is displayed on an open forum............... . Does it really matter? Are there perhaps more important things to bang on about? -_-   -_-
Well, as this is a working dog forum, at least, i think it is, with all the running dogs that are on here, yes i do think it matters.... :blink: :rolleyes:

Brindle said:
controversial said:
LAMPY said:

Just one quetion i would like to ask you, if you would be so kind in answering me.. o:)

If the hunting ban was lifted and hare coursing was back in again, what would be your veiw, on the whole thing?

Are you for coursing with lurchers and sighthounds, or, against?

if you read the posts it tells you in there and the p.m i sent you and in some of the previous threads,but to simplify it for you,coursing i dont have problem with a test of skill dog v hare with all the advantages to the hare .and a big cheer when it escapes to run another day.fox hunting no it is only done for mans gratification of a kill,which is what the word stands for a totally different thing from coursing you must agree,but you will have your own opinion on that which i respect,

These threads just seem to go around in circles. They seem a more of a " I'm the most knowledgeable and most important person in Coursing field competition". :clown:

Alot on here including myself would love to see hare coursing comeback I'm sure alot will vote for it when given the chance to do so.

I am surprised some of the people posting are even using K9 judging by there comments/opinions of this forum on other sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back