The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

This Is Why I Despise The Anti Labour Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
springfield said:
These threads just seem to go around in circles. They seem a more of a " I'm  the most knowledgeable and most important person in Coursing field competition".  :clown:
Alot on here including myself would love to see hare coursing comeback I'm sure alot will vote for it when given the chance to do so.

I am surprised some of the people posting are even using K9 judging by there comments/opinions of this forum on other sites.

They do mate but they are fun to read.

I love reading some of the oppinions people have regarding coursing when the only knowledge they have about the matter has been gleened from youtube.com

Saying that though there oppinions are valued.. :D

sparky said:
springfield said:
These threads just seem to go around in circles. They seem a more of a " I'm  the most knowledgeable and most important person in Coursing field competition".  :clown:
Alot on here including myself would love to see hare coursing comeback I'm sure alot will vote for it when given the chance to do so.

I am surprised some of the people posting are even using K9 judging by there comments/opinions of this forum on other sites.

I love reading some of the oppinions people have regarding coursing when the only knowledge they have about the matter has been gleened from youtube.com

Valued and enjoyable as Jerry Springer. :)

sparky said:
springfield said:

:thumbsup: theres nothing wrong with a good discussion,hope you had a good day carrier bag chasing in the awful weather :thumbsup:

controversial said:
yes it makes bad reading the first time,but if you  start to think into it you come up with some good questions.who was the  moron who gave them the legal  advice ,did they get it in writing should have if they were paying for it.then they  would have a case against the legal eagle (w00t) .if it was over the phone did they tape the conversation like they did the police officer.what they were doing was park coursing which is  illegal and carnt believe that nobody taking part with all their knowledge didnt know that.where did all the hares come from if they were park coursing they must have been court and kept there for the coursing.isnt it illegal to catch and remove hares ?.THE DAFTEST THING THEY DID WAS THEN SHOOT THEM AT THE END.THAT ISNT COURSING BUT HUNTING.everybody on here knows  that in coursing the aim is for the hares to escape not to be shot therefore hunted . maybe the  two  elderly people where duped into doing it to test the law and being old would get a lesser penalty if found guilty.you never know.any chance of park coursing being allowed has probably now been scuppered because the hares were shot after the chase shame really .not a good day for the c.a. publicity machine hope they came forward and paid the old folks fines .
Hardly dare post here after all the 'excitement' but I'm wondering if you have more info re. this than is contained in the quoted article. As I read it a field known to contain hares has been fenced with a dog proof but not hare proof fence, pairs of dogs have been released and hares driven by them to the guns outside the fence ... so no catching and moving of hares involved and yes it's hunting with dogs and not coursing as we knew it, although obviously the courts decided differently. Only the courts decision that this activity constituted coursing and not hunting with dogs rendered all those involved outside the law and as the judge acknowledged it was perfectly reasonable for the landowner etc. to have supposed that what they were doing did not constitute coursing. Have I got it wrong?

Annie

[SIZE=21pt]Well at the end of the day im sure FLASH GORDON will save the WORLD AGAIN[/SIZE] :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are all forgetting that this thread was started to show us that the animal rights police will stop at nothing to try to get a conviction. Octagenairians are not fair game in my opinion, they were targeted as a supposedly easy target, which went wrong for the rspca.

However, it does beg the question, appart from reporting it, where were the Countryside alliance? Did they come to the aid of the defendants, either financially or with practical help?

wunwin said:
We are all forgetting that this thread was started to show us that the animal rights police will stop at nothing to try to get a conviction. Octagenairians are not fair game in my opinion, they were targeted as a supposedly easy target, which went wrong for the rspca.However, it does beg the question, appart from reporting it, where were the Countryside alliance? Did they come to the aid of the defendants, either financially or with practical help?

For the sake of clarity in the context etc., i'll call it coursing. Countryside Alliance. Forget it. In my exp. they (CA ) have been less than supportive in word and deed to the plight of they who would persue the hare. Fox hunting. .. Great. Shooting... yep thats OK ( a battle yet to be fought ) Hares and the dogs that compete. The silence is deafening :thumbsup:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
[SIZE=21pt]Well at the end of the day im sure FLASH GORDON will save the WORLD AGAIN[/SIZE] :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...bet he will.......... :clown: :clown: :cheers:

Bring back coursing in the uk, is what i say.... :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brindle said:
[SIZE=21pt]Well at the end of the day im sure FLASH GORDON will save the WORLD AGAIN[/SIZE] :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Bring back coursing in the uk, is what i say.... :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D ;)

Great pic you have as your avatar Brindle. My dogs :thumbsup:

wunwin said:
We are all forgetting that this thread was started to show us that the animal rights police will stop at nothing to try to get a conviction. Octagenairians are not fair game in my opinion, they were targeted as a supposedly easy target, which went wrong for the rspca.However, it does beg the question, appart from reporting it, where were the Countryside alliance? Did they come to the aid of the defendants, either financially or with practical help?

do they give legal advice (w00t)

LAMPY said:
Brindle said:

thought i reconized them copyright (w00t) do you need any legal advice :thumbsup:

LAMPY said:
Brindle said:

Your dogs chris but not your picture.. You didnt take the pic so have no say who uses it.. :thumbsup:

sparky said:
LAMPY said:
Brindle said:

Your dogs chris but not your picture.. You didnt take the pic so have no say who uses it.. :thumbsup:

Hang about Sparky before you go off on one. I know that that picture is not mine. I never said that it was. Read what I posted. The dogs are mine.

wunwin said:

age shouldnt exclude anyone from punishment, doing so would open up a seriously ugly can of worms!

but this whole coursing/hunting thing is mental tbh.

do i own sight hounds? no. am i anti then? no. but likewise i think the argument 'its what they were bred to do' is nonsense. i have staffords, should i let them 'do what they were bred for'? absolutely not! as a pest control method though, crack on, the cute little fluffies are a pest, though many 'townies' 'tree huggers' etc overlook this, and having seen a friends dog die after sniffing a carcass of a poisoned bunny, poison clearly isnt a good solution. foxes are harder to form an opinion on, but they dont stay in the countryside, there are great numbers of urban foxes now, and they are a problem :(

at the end of the day, there are much greater abuses of animals going on in this country, maybe the rspca should try and clamp down on the seemingly endless stream of puppy farmers out there, instead of harrassing people and dogs doing something that is a service to farmers, which is enjoyed and enjoyable to watch?

once again a thread has been brought down to petty insults.

as the forum title suggest's this is a working & lure coursing section.

Working ie: legal quarry (Rabbits/rats ect.)

I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR YET AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

ANYONE IS WELCOME TO POST ON K9 REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE PRO OR ANTI HUNTING AS LONG AS IT IS POSTED IN A POLITE MANOR>

ANY POST AIMED AT CAUSING BAD FEELING WILL BE REMOVED AND THE POSTER WILL BE PUT ON MODERATOR REVIEW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant see how my last post fell out of the forums rules. maybe its been removed by mistake. i did not insult any one or use a insidious manner :(

sparky said:
I cant see how my last post fell out of the forums rules. maybe its been removed by mistake. i did not insult any one or use a insidious manner :(
you didnt qoute some one did you ,i did that and had that one removed because the qoute was removed the only thing i could think of :thumbsup:

if a post qoutes or makes referance to another post that is removed then that gets removed as well.

we know people have differant views the world would be boring if everyone thought the same way, healthy debate is a good thing but out and out bitterness and post's aimed at causing bad feeling by members that only seem to post to cause trouble will be removed and may end up with the poster being put on mod review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back