The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Threatening Phone Calls

john m

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mrs Syson received a phone call threatening to take Don's life this afternoon, the person on the other end did his best to make sure that his normal voice was well covered and continued to be very obusive to Ruth with the F word being used very often, Don and Ruth ask me if i had any calls, I have not but all my calls are taped when the phone is answered and if i do receive any they will be sent to the police with gusto in the hope that these calls can be traced and the coward who will not accept a democratic vote caught and made an example of.

It is also hoped that both govening bodies would back this up and ban for life.

Disgraceful behaviour I think to people who are doing what is allowed by their and everyones rights, to be democratic.

john m said:
Mrs Syson received a phone call threatening to take Don's life this afternoon, the person on the other end did his best to make sure that his normal voice was well covered and continued to be very obusive to Ruth with the F word being used very often, Don and Ruth ask me if i had any calls, I have not but all my calls are taped when the phone is answered and if i do receive any they will be sent to the police with gusto in the hope that these calls can be traced and the coward who will not accept a democratic vote caught and made an example of.It is also hoped that both govening bodies would back this up and ban for life.

Disgraceful behaviour I think to people who are doing what is allowed by their and everyones rights, to be democratic.

WHO EVER IS DOING THAT IS COWARD AND IDIOT

john m said:
Mrs Syson received a phone call threatening to take Don's life this afternoon, the person on the other end did his best to make sure that his normal voice was well covered and continued to be very obusive to Ruth with the F word being used very often, Don and Ruth ask me if i had any calls, I have not but all my calls are taped when the phone is answered and if i do receive any they will be sent to the police with gusto in the hope that these calls can be traced and the coward who will not accept a democratic vote caught and made an example of.It is also hoped that both govening bodies would back this up and ban for life.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

i just can't understand why someone would do such a stupid thing. :angry:

what's is happening to this sport/hobby .

I can not believe how low some people will stoop ...but this is not the 1 st time these threats have been made ...geoff also got them a few months ago

not saying they are connected ..but disgraceful

Bloody cowards

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stupid and callous thing for someone to do. I hope Don and Ruth have contacted the police and their phone provider to trace this person. Name them and shame them :rant: :rant:

disgraceful

I think I can say on behalf of the NNWRF committee if caught they will be banned for life

Thanks John

Yes this lunch time I recieved a call from a faceless moran asking If Don was in I said no so he said tell DonSyson he will have to watch his f back when he is f;; racing and that he will make sure the scabby flea bitten B.. dog Vivs Quest will never line any more bitches

I said if thats your answer to a democratic vote it was time he packed in raceing that Don was the proposer what about all the racers that voted to pass the proposal are they getting threatening calls as well

it shows how racing has got when this happens to threaten a 74yr old o.a,p whose only love his whippets and who has a right to his opinions

he must be sad and whoever you are you should get a life

I too suffer from Angina like Geoff Fletcher when he had abusive calls it made him ill but I dont let it bother me

you can call me but not my dog whats he got to do with it?

this is Ruth not Don

That's terrible , did you know that you can set up with BT so that nobody can ring

your number if they withold their number , just a thought . I have that on my phone .

Nothing surprises me any more, there are some real sad lowlifes nocking about of late, this is the 3rd time this has happened in the last 12 months, personally i hope it is connected as i wouldn't like to think there's more than one person willing to stoop to that level.

About time some people grew out of their playground bully tactic's, takes a big man to threaten an elderly couple :rant:

I wouldn't get too worried about it Don & Ruth, as has been proved time & time again - what goes around comes around!!!!

I have to say that this kind of behaviour is totally disgusting. Whoever it was should be thoroughly ashamed. How dare you speak to a lady like that! :rant:

As Ruth has said already this cap was bought into action by over 100 people who voted it into being not just who proposed and seconded it. If you do not like the result of the vote you should appeal in the correct manner.

WHO EVER DID IT YOUR REALLY BIG THREATENING OAP COME THREATENED SOMEBODY THAT WILL BIT BACK DON&RUTH ARE LOVELY PEOPLE WHO HELP ME GET BACK RACING LAST YEAR YOU GOT MY NUMBER DON ANY TIME YOU NEED HELP BACK OFF HIM WHO EVER IS RING HIM. :angry: :angry: :angry:

just come of the phone from don who is a good Friend of mine, even though i disagree with the capping. this behavior of threatening telephone calls is a shit cowardly thing to do say it to his face even at 74 years old they would still get a shock :rant: let yourself be known to m,e and you will get a bigger one its f.....n disgusting :rant: as Ive said i totally always have disagreed with don regarding the bigger dogs so do others but to stoop that low :rant: whoever you are please let it end its a cowards trick :rant:

sykokid said:
Thanks John Yes this lunch time I recieved a call from a faceless moran  asking If Don was in I said no so he said tell DonSyson he will have to watch his f back when he is f;; racing and that he will make sure the scabby flea bitten  B.. dog Vivs Quest will never line any more bitches

I said if thats your answer  to a democratic vote it was time he packed in raceing that Don was the proposer what about all the racers that voted to pass  the proposal are they getting threatening calls as well

it shows how racing has got when this happens to threaten a 74yr old o.a,p whose only love his whippets and who has a right to his opinions

he must be sad and whoever you are you should get a life

I too suffer from Angina like Geoff Fletcher when he had abusive calls it made him ill  but I dont let it bother me

you can call me but not my dog whats he got to do with it?

this is Ruth not Don

Sorry to hear this Ruth and Don :( my 2 dodgy calls didn't make me ill, it was Hazels fault for making me paint the kitchen and livingroom ceilings :sweating: :)

I would still report it to the police :thumbsup:

mutley said:
just come of the phone from don who is a good Friend of mine, even though i disagree with the capping. this behavior of threatening telephone calls is a shit cowardly thing to do say it to his face even at 74 years old they would still get a shock  :rant: let yourself be known to m,e and you will get a bigger one its f.....n disgusting :rant: as Ive said i totally always have disagreed with don regarding the bigger dogs so do others but to stoop that low  :rant: whoever you are please let it end its a cowards trick :rant:
al 2nd that gaz. don&ruth are fantastic people,a bloody discrace

Absolutely disgraceful that this has happened...we are all supposed to be civilised adults but threats via telephone,email and pm's are going on :(

how many people will leave the sport or be too worried to voice an opinion because of the select few which are just bullys.......its pathetic

Well this sort of behaviour will definately make us all change our votes ---

I think NOT!

If this is from someone who has a big dog we can well do without them.

Now and anytime in the future --

Scum of the earth --low life --does not go anywhere near describing you- whoever you may be--bet you are really proud of yourself ---

Having said that I too like Vicky am not at all surprised ---I also hope this has been reported to the proper authority--along with any name you think it could possibly be ---then let the police sort it

Steve

Don, i am sure you have enough support from whippeteers (myself included)not to be worried by this muppet.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back