The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Threatening Phone Calls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would hate anyone to miss out on seeing what some despicable repugnant degenerate mongrel thinks is acceptable behavoir towards a 74 year old gentleman and his wife --

Bet Your Proud !!!eh?

The world can see what sort you are now!!!--what an advert !!!for sport"""

steve

Thanks everybody

what makes me mad as this person could be someone we know and race with

makes you wonder what he is feeling now he knows how everyone feels

I will be watching my back lol

It would be easier watching John Meades front :oops:

more of it to watch ======== from a silth like steve

keep your peker up John likes to keep his up he told me ---

Steve lol

sykokid said:
Thanks everybody
what makes me mad as this person could be someone we know and race with

makes you  wonder what he is feeling now he  knows how everyone feels

I will be watching my back  lol

Has to be someone you all know pretty well,if they are on here.Also for them to have the phone number in the 1st place,they got ta be close.Wouldn't last long over here,if they was caught,as that comes under serious anti social behaviour,and usualy ends with people being left legless,without ever having had a drink.If u get my drift.Tell u what.Put them on the 1st boat over,when u catch them,(if ever).They could be met at the boat,and taken back.Well,half way back,anyhow. :luck: in the hunt for the culprit.But remember that it could be someone trying to get someone else the blame,just to throw another spanner in the works. ...Billy...

:cheers:

thanks for that Billy

but my number is easy to get as it is on the advert for stud

we have been in touch with the authorities and after checking my incoming calls

thay said it could b a mobile but now they seem to think it was made from a call box which is almost impossible to trace

I dont think they will ring again after the great response on here

he has got an idea what will happen if ever he is found out

Don

sykokid said:
:cheers: thanks for that Billy

but my number is easy to get as it is  on the advert for stud

we have been in touch with  the authorities and after checking my incoming calls

thay said it could b a mobile but now they seem to think it was made from a call box  which is almost impossible to trace

I dont think they will ring again after the great response on here

he has got an idea what will happen if ever he is found out

Don

Did they not say what area the call box was? It may narrow down possible suspects.

Yes Gordon they have beeen making inquires and have got back to us

we have been told not to say anyting

Last edited by a moderator:
sykokid said:

Hi Don, hope you and Ruth are bearing up OK. Im glad the police are being helpful and hope they can help you to bring the matter to a successful conclusion. Its awful to think this is a person that we all share our free time with so I hope you at least get a good idea of who this despicable low life is.

if this is what this so called sport is coming to you can shuve it up your a e, :rant: these people dont deseve this no one dose,whoever did this wants lfe ban and a good floggin, just over an oppinion,which we are all entitled to, wether you agree with the opinion or not this has to STOP right now. :rant:we seriously thinking about giving up on this FRIENDLY SPORT will have to see what new year brings. :oops:

sykokid said:

DON IF YOU KNOW WHO MADE THE PHONE CALL PLEASE LET US ALL KNOW AS THERE IS NO PLACE IN OUR SPORT FOR THESE PEOPLE WHO EVER THEY ARE. :rant:

I KNOW ME AND YOU HAVE SPOKE ABOUT RACING ON QUITE A FEW ACCASIONS AND I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I RESPECTED YOUR OPINION BUT DONT ALWAYS AGREE WITH SOME OF THEM BUT THATS LIFE DON.

DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING DON /RUTH HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR . :cheers:

This is well out of order don/ruth do not deserve this sh-t.And as my sis in law as said if this is whippet racing u can keep it.Im thinking of not renewing my bwra membership anyways but things like this make me even think more of not doin it.Hope u 2 are ok and have a happy xmas and a good new year from THE CAP and KIDS

I cant think of the words to express my disgust, how low will some folk go.

BT and the police are very good with this sort of thing they will soon have it sorted. We went through the same thing afew years ago. I think once found a ban from both bodies at least.

Thinking of you Ruth and Don xx

tanyia said:
I cant think of the words to express my disgust, how low will some folk go.BT and the police are very good with this sort of thing they will soon have it sorted. We went through the same thing afew years ago. I think once found a ban from both bodies at least.

Not Just Both Bodies ----EVERY CLUB IN THE LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!even then that would not be enough

steve

Karen-Coral said:
tanyia said:
I cant think of the words to express my disgust, how low will some folk go.BT and the police are very good with this sort of thing they will soon have it sorted. We went through the same thing afew years ago. I think once found a ban from both bodies at least.

Not Just Both Bodies ----EVERY CLUB IN THE LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!even then that would not be enough

steve

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:hope they find the person, must name and shame its what they deserve,

Lets hope that there is no more of this behavoir in the New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me ashamed to say i race whippets if people who do this also race whippets

and they must to say what they did and to who they said it -----

Hope Don (Skippy)Syson and his good LADY had a great Christmas

despite the NUMPTY----

THOSE WHO DID IT HOPE YOUR PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!

I also hope we find out who it was -!!!

Spineless cowards

steve :blink:

Totally agree Steve, can't stand BULLIES!

are they any further foward in finding the culpit.

if they are a whippet racer and they are named imo people should refuse to race with them EVER.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back