The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Three Counties

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: thanks for the picsjax it was lovely to see you :huggles:

well done to everyone :cheers: mini didnt get placed :( but she did find a lovely fawn boyfriend (zepher ) so i dont think she cared much :huggles:

:cheers: :cheers: WELL DONE SHANIE & CONNIE ON QUALIFYING 1st TIME OUT AT 6 months exactly :cheers: :cheers: and to everyone else who got placed :thumbsup:

JAX said:
a short interval of K9ers  :huggles:
Henrick( playawhile) , myself ,Cath ( Zepher )and Teena (lawleymoon )

Oy you, since when has my name been Cath!!!!!! :oops: :lol:

Seriously, had a lovely day apart from arriving to find my class was in the ring and down to the last few dogs, I have never felt so rushed in my life!!! Didn't do any good today, but had a very nice day out with Liz in her wheelchair and though the weather was very warm, there was a refreshing breeze which made it really pleasant. It was lovely to meet the charming Henrik Harling in person, I do hope he enjoyed his day in the beautiful Malvern Hills. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And a huge well done to all who did well especially the lovely Bluestreak Belle of the Ball winning her first CC after several reserves. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Beth

PS Thanks for the pictures Jax, and Zephyr sends lots of :huggles: :huggles: to his new found girlfriend Minnie! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
The challenge for Best of Breed

well done to everyone.

and a big well done to shanie and connie :cheers:

Zephyr said:
JAX said:
a short interval of K9ers  :huggles:
Henrick( playawhile) , myself ,Cath ( Zepher )and Teena (lawleymoon )

Oy you, since when has my name been Cath!!!!!! :oops: :lol:

Seriously, had a lovely day apart from arriving to find my class was in the ring and down to the last few dogs, I have never felt so rushed in my life!!! Didn't do any good today, but had a very nice day out with Liz in her wheelchair and though the weather was very warm, there was a refreshing breeze which made it really pleasant. It was lovely to meet the charming Henrik Harling in person, I do hope he enjoyed his day in the beautiful Malvern Hills. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And a huge well done to all who did well especially the lovely Bluestreak Belle of the Ball winning her first CC after several reserves. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Beth

PS Thanks for the pictures Jax, and Zephyr sends lots of :huggles: :huggles: to his new found girlfriend Minnie! :thumbsup:

OOPPPSSSS so sorry [SIZE=14pt]BETH[/SIZE] :oops: :lol:

Talking of Zepher and Mini ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That's my boy!! :huggles: :wub: :p I'd like to say what great taste he has, but he loves them all!! :wub: :b

lawleymoon said:
:cheers: thanks for the picsjax it was lovely to see you  :huggles:   well done to everyone :cheers:   mini didnt get placed :(   but she did find a lovely fawn boyfriend (zepher ) so i dont think she cared much :huggles:

Mini you little madam!!! :lol:

Thanks for the pic's Jax :thumbsup:

:cheers: WELL DONE EVERYONE.

Big congratulation's to Shannie and Connie :wub: :huggles:

Thank's for pic's Jax :thumbsup:

Well done K9'ers!

Could someone please tell me the breeding of the puppy dog winner "On the Nose" ? Thanks.

What an unfortunate name for a nice looking pup. That has a dual meaning in Oz - don't know about the UK - but here it can mean money placed on a bet to win (not each way) or it can mean STINKY/ SMELLY as in "Pooh! That rubbish bin is a bit on the nose!"

Great to see the pics & a list of the placings :thumbsup:

I see the judge was in jeans :eek:

Our judges generally have a fairly high level of dress code, even the newbies who are at ribbon parade level, thought it was interesting :- "

Congrat's to all the winners - great to also have some faces put to the names of some of the K9er's - brill

aslan said:
Well done K9'ers! 
Could someone please tell me the breeding of the puppy dog winner "On the Nose" ?  Thanks.

What an unfortunate name for a nice looking pup.  That has a dual meaning in Oz - don't know about the UK - but here it can mean money placed on a bet to win (not each way) or it can mean STINKY/ SMELLY as in "Pooh! That rubbish bin is a bit on the nose!"

Sire: Drakesoak band Of Gold Dam: Penralt Celtic Vision :thumbsup:

traffic was backed up to worcester always the same

congratulation's to everyone

Big well done to everyone. Thanks for the pics Jax. I do agree it is sometimes bliss to just watch :)

Re the traffic, if I have a dog in the firsts classes I would aim to get to the show at least an hour before judging. And most of the time I get there an hour before even if I havnt.

I remember someone once (wont say who) rushing into the last bits of MPD and asking Joe Braddon if he could see thier dog as they were held up in traffic and he said ' No, I got here on time so you can too'. Exit VERY red exhibitor (w00t)

shenace said:
Great to see the pics & a list of the placings :thumbsup:
I see the judge was in jeans :eek:   Our judges generally have a fairly high level of dress code, even the newbies who are at ribbon parade level, thought it was interesting :- " 

Congrat's to all the winners - great to also have some faces put to the names of some of the K9er's - brill

I must admit it didnt look good , :eek: But at least they were new looking and well pressed ,..........those of us that went to another show earlier this year will know what i mean . o:) :- "

I must agree about the dress code , I think it lacks not only professionalisum (sp) but also respect for the exhibitors too , Many words have been written about the `attire ` some exhibitors wear , but very often the judges let them selves down too :oops: Yeh, Ok ,I know of some `young lass` :- " that wore a skirt that was far too short . but we all learn by our mistakes dont we :wacko: , and Id bought a lovely trouser suit to wear in Germany :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO ALL PLACED :cheers:

LOVELY PHOTOS JAX, :thumbsup: THINK IM WITH YOU ON THE CERTIAN JUDGE RE-DRESS SENSE EARLIER THIS YEAR! ;) :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back