The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thurrock Open 10th April 2011

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i shud think so too about results lol no doubt il be putting the results on from the opens up here, well thats if im not goin out sat night. lol

THERES A FEW OF US GOING CLUB TOMMROW TO MAKE SHORE EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER FOR SUNDAY :thumbsup:

WE WILL BE THERE FROM I OCLOCK. LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY. TO EVERYONE COMING HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY. A NICE BACON ROLL WHEN YOU GET THERE AND A NICE CAKE AND CUP OF TEA ONCE YOU HAVE WEIGHED IN AND AFTER RACING A COUPLE OF BEERS IN THE BAR.

see you all sunday not got anything to run myself but will be coming with karen now for run out and love the cake so cant miss my treat lol :thumbsup:

see you all sunday not got anything to run myself but will be coming with karen now for run out and love the cake so cant miss my treat lol :thumbsup:
ARE YOU BRINGING THE BEST TRAP MAN IVE EVER SEEN.

WHO'S THAT ?? lol no someone's got to have the dogs Ray sorry

Wish you all the very best for this open hope you get a great turn out and dogs come off injury free ;) ,gutted cant make it :angry: gotta be abit carefull with the pennys this year.Will be up for the long weekend at the end of the month will see you all then goodluck all. :thumbsup: :luck:

Good luck with this open hope you get good turn out ideal to get run on track before the weekend event :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with this open hope you get good turn out ideal to get run on track before the weekend event :thumbsup:
THANKS LYNDON BEEN TRACK TDAY ME JIMMY VIC AND MICK AND ANOTHER MICK AND BIGLAND DAVE HAD A GOOD CLEAN OF THE TRAPS AND CHECK EVERYTHINK IS OK. LEFT RAE AT HOME MAKING CAKES.BIG THANKS FOR THE MEMBERS WHO COME TDAY :thumbsup:

will be there with the billie the kid litter. hopalong cassidy and jesse james. shocked at hopalongs weight she is a 16 pounder on my scales!! i thought she was a lot more than that!!!

had a fantastic day today robbie will be proud of lola, wiñning the open in his memory, the weather was lovely, hope you raised a lot of money for robbies and shielas charities, well done thurrock club i no a lot of hard work has been put in for this, 55 dogs was a good turnout for today, well done all the winners especially ray n rae with george and of course tina with lola sè you all soon pig n tj

JUST GOT IN FROM THURROCK, ONLY UP THE ROAD FOR ME BUT A VERY BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE THAT TRAVELLED SOME DISTANCE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY HOME. THANKS TO PIGLET ON THE TRAPS, TAM FOR YOUR HELP, GEOFF FOR YOUR HELP WITH THE BATTERY AND OUR CATERING STAFF (TRACEY, BEAU,WENDY AND ANNIE), JACKIE IT WAS A BIT EXTREME BREAKING YOUR LEG TO GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN LOL. WE RAISED A MASSIVE £710 TODAY SO THAT IS £355 TO BASILDON HOSPICE IN MEMORY OF SHEILA AND THE SAME TO HAREFILED HEART HOSPITAL IN MEMORY OF ROBBIE. A VERY BIG THANKYOU TO ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT GAVE THEIR WINNINGS BACK IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW HIGHLY BOTH SHEILA AND ROB WERE THOUGHT OF WITHIN OUR SPORT.

NOW FOR THE RESULTS

20LB DOGS

R CHARLIE PIG 19

B NOTORIOUS 18 1ST 9.03

24LB DOGS

R RECOVERY 22

B HOOK LINE AND TINKER 21 1ST 8.97

28LB DOGS

R EASTENDER 26 1ST 8.56

B MOWGLI 26

W SPIDERS MAN 25

32LB DOGS

R BAXTER 32

B NO POINT 31

W ROCKABILLY 29

BK BARKING MAD 29 1ST 8.62

O NO MERCY 29

20LB BITCH

R SOUTHERN TOUCH 20 1ST 8.84

B MAY STAG 19

W TALLULAH 17

BK HOPPALONG CASSIDY 17

O MISS GRACIE 16

24LB BITCH

R UPSA DAISY 24

B DARK GEM 22

W CANDY MILL 21 1ST 8.81

BK EGYPT 21

O PIE AND MASH 21

28LB BITCH

R BELLA CRUZ 28

B TINKERSMILL 26

W WOR STAG 25

BK DOWN 4 SOUTH 25

O JESSE JAMES 25 1ST 8.69

32LB BITCH

R BURNT SUGAR 31 8.47

PUPS UP TO 20

R BLACK TINKER NT

24LB

R SUZY MILL 22

B WADDLE ON 21 1ST 9.16

28 LB

R GEMHEERA 26 1ST 9.06

B I TINK 25

24LB YEARLING

R JUST TROUBLE 22 1ST 8.81

B MARBLE 22

W RECOVERY 22

28LB YEARLING

R MILLIE THE MOOCHA 26

B DOWN 4 SOUTH 25

W UP 4 NORTH 25 1ST 8.71

32LB YEARLING

R BAXTER 32

B NO POINT 31

W RIVERSIDE GEM 30

BK WHATS THE STORY 29 1ST 8.62

20LB VETS

R NOT NOW GRACIE 19

B SHAMELESS 18 1ST 9.19

24LB VETS

R MERCEDES GEM 24 8.90

28LB VETS

R GRANITE 26 8.82

SCRATCH PUP 36LB

R RAVEN 36

B RASH A DASH 36 1ST 8.46

PUP NO LIMIT

R KING LOUIS 8.31

ADULT SCRATCH 36LB

R RED NECK 36

B TEX MEX 36 1ST 8.38

W TINKERS HELL

40LB

R BIGLAND LAD N/T

NO LIMIT

R HELLS FIRE 1ST 8.21

B DENESIDE CRUZ

W ALL ABOUT DELL

Well done to winners nice to see eastender back on form cracking amount money raised well to Thurrock club and it's members :thumbsup:

NOW FOR THE FINALS

DOG FINAL

R BARKING MAD 29 4TH

B EASTENDER 26 1ST AND SUPREME DOG

W HOOKLINE AND TINKER 21 3RD

BK NOTORIOUS 18 2ND

BITCH FINAL

R BURNT SUGAR 31 4TH

B JESSE JAMES 25 3RD

W CANDY MILL 21 2ND

BK SOUTHERN TOUCH 20 1ST AND SUPREME BITCH

PUP FINAL

R GEMHEERA 26 1ST AND SUPREME PUP

B WADDLE ON 21 2ND

W BLACK TINKER 18 W/D

YEARLING FINAL

R WHATS THE STORY 29 3RD

B UP 4 NORTH 25 1ST AND SUPREME YEARLING

W JUST TROUBLE 22 2ND

VETS FINAL

R GRANITE 26 3RD

B MERCEDES GEM 24 2ND

W SHAMELESS 18 1ST AND SUPREME VET

PUP SCRATCH FINAL

R KING LOUIS 1ST AND SUPREME

B RASH A DASH 2ND

ADULT SCRATCH FINAL

R TEX MEX D/H

B BIGLAND LAD D/H 1ST AND SUPREME AFTER RE RUN

W HELL FIRE 3RD

SUPREME FINAL

R EASTENDER 26 2ND

B SOUTHERN TOUCH 20 1ST OVERALL SUPREME

Congratulations everyone and well done for raising so much money :thumbsup:

thanks to every one involved in todays open had a fantastic day, was over the moon with holly(whats the story) winning the 32 yearlings well done to all winners hopefully see you all soon. andy :thumbsup:

THANKYOU 4 THE FULL PROG & RESULTS FRIGGSY SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DAY. WELL DONE EVERYONE!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back