The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thurrock Racing Club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pity the weekends clash would of loved to go to both hope its a great weekend :luck: still good to have both either end of country :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
We're torn where to go, Mark's saying one, i'm saying the other  :lol:
if you going to scotland not many with hook up left.

different area to explore. hope the weathers ok .

he takes booking mon /thur 1100//1400

:club, laundry.

muirkirk caravan park ka183qq

there you are you coming to scotland.

no domestics please,we will see who the boss is :thumbsup:

rob67 said:
robpoole said:
CHRIS AND ROB YOU WILL BE MADE VERY WELCOME BECAUSE OUR MEMBERS LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE CHAMPIONS LIKE FOXY AND MISS DAISY.IT COULD BE INTERESTING BECAUSE OUR LOCAL WEST HAM THE REAL MAD YID SPURS AND NEWCASTLE COULD BE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE SO THERE WILL BE A BIT OF RIENDLY BANTER.THE TROPHYS FOR THE JAN KEEBLE ARE SUPERB AND THERES 500 ADDED PRIZE MONEY.RAY HAS KINDLY ADDED 100 AND A GREYHOUND PRESENTATION JACKET FOR THE SNOW FOX SHEILA WEBB OPEN ON THE MONDAY A RACE VERY CLOSE TO OUR HEART. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY.

ROB AND TINA

Thanks rob for lovely words about daisy and roxy, but I'm afraid i support the only team that can play footie in the prem and thats LIVERPOOL :) Look forward to hopefully some sunny weather !! :lol:

Will be nice to see dogs running that we dont get to see too often cos we dont get to too many opens down south.

chris

SORRY COULD NOT HELP POSTING THIS :D :D LOL

HALF TIME SPURS 3 LIVERPOOL 0 :oops:

WE ARE NICE PEOPLE :huggles: DOWN SOUTH HOUNEST :thumbsup:

raymac said:
rob67 said:
robpoole said:
CHRIS AND ROB YOU WILL BE MADE VERY WELCOME BECAUSE OUR MEMBERS LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE CHAMPIONS LIKE FOXY AND MISS DAISY.IT COULD BE INTERESTING BECAUSE OUR LOCAL WEST HAM THE REAL MAD YID SPURS AND NEWCASTLE COULD BE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE SO THERE WILL BE A BIT OF RIENDLY BANTER.THE TROPHYS FOR THE JAN KEEBLE ARE SUPERB AND THERES 500 ADDED PRIZE MONEY.RAY HAS KINDLY ADDED 100 AND A GREYHOUND PRESENTATION JACKET FOR THE SNOW FOX SHEILA WEBB OPEN ON THE MONDAY A RACE VERY CLOSE TO OUR HEART. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY.

ROB AND TINA

Thanks rob for lovely words about daisy and roxy, but I'm afraid i support the only team that can play footie in the prem and thats LIVERPOOL :) Look forward to hopefully some sunny weather !! :lol:

Will be nice to see dogs running that we dont get to see too often cos we dont get to too many opens down south.

chris

SORRY COULD NOT HELP POSTING THIS :D :D LOL

HALF TIME SPURS 3 LIVERPOOL 0 :oops:

WE ARE NICE PEOPLE :huggles: DOWN SOUTH HOUNEST :thumbsup:

Will be drowning my sorrows :( ..........................( never mind, can always go back to supporting hartlepool) :oops:

LOL ITS EARLY DAYS YET

HAVE A DRINK FOR ME LOL

HI PAT

ME AND TERESA WILL BE THERE AND WILL HELP OUT IF REQUIRED

WILL SPEND THE WEEKEND WITH THE CARAVAN

RAY & TERESA

HI ROB AND CHRIS THERE IS NO BOOKING JUST LET JOHN OR PAT STAYTE KNOW ON 01277657809 OR TURN UP '.THE FACILITIES ARE NORMALLY AVAJLABLE FROM THURSDAY LUNCHTIME.MANY MORE DETAILS AS WE GET NEARER THE EVENT.IM SURE YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY THE SOCIAL SIDE OF OUR WEEKEND.CHRIS WHATS HAPPENED TO THE REDS TONITE IM SURE WE WILL HAVE THE TOTTENHAM YID ON BOASTING HAVING KNICKED WEST HAMS OLD MANAGER.

robpoole said:
HI ROB AND CHRIS THERE IS NO BOOKING JUST LET JOHN OR PAT STAYTE KNOW ON  01277657809 OR TURN UP '.THE FACILITIES ARE NORMALLY AVAJLABLE FROM THURSDAY LUNCHTIME.MANY MORE DETAILS AS WE GET NEARER THE EVENT.IM SURE YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY THE SOCIAL SIDE OF OUR WEEKEND.CHRIS WHATS HAPPENED TO THE REDS TONITE IM SURE WE WILL HAVE THE TOTTENHAM YID ON BOASTING HAVING KNICKED WEST HAMS OLD MANAGER.
:cheers: rob

Think the REDS have lost their marbles :lol: Will be able to bring my kazoo and do bit singing Hilda Ogden style if you want lol :p

chris

rob67 said:
robpoole said:

ROB AND TINA

chris what happened last night,to your footie team :- " pity scotland clash sounds a fantastic meeting would take us 8 hours doggy stops every 11/2, 2 hours ours poor travellers:luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
cant wait just hired me moter home there be plenty of tea in the mornings and plenty of beer in the night time :cheers: :thumbsup: :luck:

dart said:
THIS WAS ONE OF THE FRIENDLIEST CLUB I WENT TO THIS YEAR AND WILL BE THERE WITH CARAVAN IN TOW NEXT YEAR LOOK FORWARD TO IT SHOULD BE GOOD WEEKEND. :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :luck:   :luck:
Hi

We have organised the Disco for you so bring along the "DISCO DANCING KID"Looking forward to your coming

Pat and John

the prize money is going to be a nice few quid better than winning x factor

I YOU THE BOOKIE RAY FOR THE WEEKEND. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hope we can make it. Would love to meet all Ebbys relatives. Got to get her fit again as she is too fat at the moment. :thumbsup:

karoke type disco is away more fun pat&john please

Had to ask Mark what "a pony" was Lyndon :lol:

I can use the fact you're having a bookie as my bargaining tool in where we go that weekend :lol: :lol:

Looks like we'll be at Thurrock (w00t) :cheers: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back