The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thurrock Racing Club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry Ken,thats good then makes it more interesting,be good if Tony Cooper and Terry can make it they hav a 36lber :thumbsup:

Like to see TROY , looked good first time out of traps at fordingbridge.
So would we, but we would have to starve him for about a month for him to fit in!!!!lol He traps good in a greyhound trap tho.

Hopefully a larger photo of Troy trapping :thumbsup:

img0140v.jpg

Hope you have a good day love to be there but dogs having good rest until feb look forward to jan keeble gold cup hope thurrock gang have good xmas and lucky new year :thumbsup:

Scratch racing could be good,BAGHEERA,BIGLAND LAD,TEX MEX,darrens all about annie ? and the white one dont know its name,vickies santa cruz yearling,and a few more possibly :thumbsup:
Don't forget the outsiders Gavin from down South. :- :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: di

:D Hadn't forgot you Di, but hadn't seen you since May so presumed you weren't racing, love to see you and the rest of you southern southerners,west country racers you . :lol:

:D Hadn't forgot you Di, but hadn't seen you since May so presumed you weren't racing, love to see you and the rest of you southern southerners,west country racers you . :lol:
PM sent Gavin. :thumbsup: di

Hopefully trialling at the club this week,can't wait , this lay off is driving me mad :teehee:

GOOD LUCK HOPE IT GOES WELL

NEVER KNOW I JUST MIGHT MAKE TURN UP WITH MY OLD MATE TOM :D

GARY

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to to thaw out here ,forecast says should be 5-6 degrees until Monday then getting colder and maybe some snow,

:angry: HAD ENOUGH of it,need to get back to work,really wanted to get down the club sunday trialling but i might have to work to make up for time lost,how frustrating :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back