The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thurrock Whippet Racing

tinarpoole

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET THAT I INFORM YOU THAT SHEILA PASSED AWAY AROUND MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT.SHE WAS DEEPLY LOVED AND WILL BE SADLY MISSED BY ALL THE MEMBERS AND INDEED THE WHOLE SOUTHERN REGION.AT THIS SAD TIME ARTHUR AND HIS FAMILY WOULD LIKE TO BE ALLOWED TO GRIEVE IN PRIVACY.

I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF KNOWING ARTHUR AND SHEILA FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND AM PROUD TO CALL THEM FRIENDS.SHELA WAS STRONGLY PRINCIPLED AND FEIRCLY LOYAL TO HER CLOSE KNIT CIRCLE OF FRIENDS.ABOVE ALL SHE ADORED ARTHUR HER FAMILY AND HER WHIPPETS.

A GOLDEN HEART STOPPED BEATING

HARD WORKING HANDS AT REST

ONCE AGAIN GOD HAS PROVED HE ONLY TAKES THE BEST

SHEILA WAS ONE OF YOUR OWN THE EAST ENDS GREATEST COMPLIMENT

We are saddened to hear of the loss of this wonderful lady.

Thinking of Arthur and Family.

we are so very sorry to hear this sad news :( our thoughts are with Arthur and family :huggles:

Rest in Peace Sheila

Elaine and Sally

:( I TOO HAVE KNOWN SHELIA FOR ABOUT 30YEARS AT OUR OLD CLUB BREASWOOD AND DRYLANDS WHERE MY FAMILY AND I STARTED. TODAY I HAVE BEEN REFLECTING ON THE TIMES I SPENT WITH SHELIA AND ARTHUR AT THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PARTIES, TO SNEEKING DOGS THROUGH THE WINDOWS AT TRAVEL LODGES IN THE OLD TIMES .AND HER BEING DRESSED UP AS TINA TURNER AT OLDHALL. WE HAVE HAD SOME GOOD TIMES RACING TO THE BINGO AT BREAN WHILST ON HOLIDAY TO GET A GOOD SEAT. SHELIA WILL BE SADLY MISSED AND MY SYPATHY GOES OUT TO ARTHUR, ALEX,JACKIE AND ALAN X GOD BLESS

IRENE

It is indeed very saddening to hear about the passing away our dear friend Sheila, our thoughts are with Arthur and family.

Rest in Peace Sheila

Sheila will be greatly missed . so sorry to hear this sad news thinking of you all at this sad time Arthur.

SORRY TO HERE THIS SAD NEWS ,SHEILA WILL BE SORLY MISSED BY US ALL OUR CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO ARTHUR AND FAMILY ..........FRED,LYNDON,CHRIS,RICHARD,NEIL,GILBERT

[a sad loss to us all sheila done so much for us all at our club myself included she arranged my first dog for me rch rusty fox for which i was eternaly grateful for her advice on how to feed etc condolences to athur and family at this time god bless you all tom

Absolutely gutted. Without Sheila I would of never owned, raced or had the pleasure of loving my dog Rory (Red Reign). Thank you Sheila, thank you for all your help, hard work and kindness. You will be very deeply and sadly missed.

Love to Arthur and all the family.

Love,

Michelle, Paul and Hannah & dogs.

Only knew Sheila for a short while,but didn't take long to realise what a very special lady she was.RIP Sheila and condolences to all her family and friends

So sad to hear about Sheila, she will be sorely missed.

Condolences to Arthur and family.

John & Jean.

So very sad to hear the news about Sheila. She has been a friend for many years Deepest condolences to Arthur and her family.

Audrey and all Sheila's friends at Fordingbridge

Our deepest sympathy to Arthur and Family at this sad time

Sheila will be sadly missed by us all

Amanda, Stuart, Pauline, Nick. Toria, Tony & Mandy xx

Rest In Peace Sheila

Thinking of Arthur and family at this sad time.

Sorry to hear about the loss of Sheila today. She was a wonderful lady and will be sorely missed by all that knew her. My thoughts go out to Arthur and the family.

RIP Sheila

Geoff

such sad news a great lady :( rip sheila how thoughts are with you at this sad time

Good god i had no idea things were so serious :( I don't know what to say!

It has been a pleasure to know you Sheila, thinking of all the family.

RIP xx

very sorry to hear such sad news, rip sheila xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back