The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tips 4 The English Derby

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
come on then who do we think will win the english derby???

NO LIMIT FIRES LAD

40LB STAY OUT

36LB WHATS THE RUSH

MAIN DERBY PRADA

HAVENT REALLY A CLUE HAVENT SEEN ANY OF THEM RUN THIS YEAR .

GOOD :luck: TO ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
got to agree prada.shes unstoppable,good luck john n ange :thumbsup:

well if prada ran the way she ran @the champs ive got to agree with that. if no prada i will b one under 24lb

no tips from me i allways put the blink on them but good luck everyone racing hope its a great devon holiday wish we could make it :thumbsup:

its hard to see passed prada to be honest just hope 2 things its hot and all dogs come of sound

gd luck every1 :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a great time ...good luck everyone

its hard to see passed prada to be honest just hope 2 things its hot and all dogs come of sound
2nd that andy,well about the dogs coming off safe n sound,the other i know it will be hot where we going (w00t)

and good luck all the others contending,its a funny old game this whippet racing,there just might be a shock or 2 ;)

Good Luck to everyone competing and a safe journey down. Gutted not to be able to come, was looking forward to a nice sunny holiday 8) .

2nd that andy,well about the dogs coming off safe n sound,the other i know it will be hot where we going (w00t)

and good luck all the others contending,its a funny old game this whippet racing,there just might be a shock or 2 ;)

YER THE SHOCK COULD BE PIGLET GETTING A ROUND IN :thumbsup:

YER THE SHOCK COULD BE PIGLET GETTING A ROUND IN :thumbsup:
BREAKING NEWS ANDY PIG GOT ROUND IN LAST NIGHT IN KEEPERS COTTAGE (w00t) :sweating:

well if prada ran the way she ran @the champs ive got to agree with that. if no prada i will b one under 24lb

just as i said one under 24lb.. i never said which one thoough lol big well done north east dog skoshi tiger on winning the english derby

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back