The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

tips for 2004

ferret

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
what do you think will do well in 2004? ???

mine are

bitches show three, short spot

dogs north 2 south, midnight run, indian ink

ones to look out for

bitches fizz, gift of the game,

dogs rolo, sailaway

hiya here's my list

bitch's

short spot, my starlight express, shes the tops, fizz, monkey, xccentric, you dare

dogs

midnite run, midnight boy, sail away, another spot, north to south

youngens fizz, polar promise,

very promising dog at blidworth track streisand and little foxglove(26lbish)

paul dogs

SCR SHOWTHREE,SLIPPER AND PEMS LAD

BITCHES DRAMA QUEEN, SHORT SPOT, FLUKE

DOGS OSCARS PRIDE, ANOTHER SPOT AND MIDNIGHT RUN

VETS TYLERS TORNADO, MICHELLEBELLE AND VIVS QUEST

DEBBIES DOGS

SCR come on sue and slipper

DOGS oscars pride and jackerella

BITCHES showthree short spot drama queen

VETS tylers tornado michelle belle if she runs

A box of chocs for the one with the right answer!

A topical reply to a topical question, for Mr/Mrs Ferret.

well said Steve. How's Violet Rose?

Violets just wonderful, full of devilment and energy, pushing her luck with the others with ref to pecking order.

Barks madly at that photo of Tony Cooper! and Rocky! at the weigh in.

Steve

heres our tips for 2004

:p no limit micky whizz(hes looking fit &well )

scr show three

dogs midnight run / the builder /

bitches hot mouse /quincy/milky way.

ones to watch ebony eyes ,waterford , tarragon lol :D :D

somebody had to tip her it might bring some luck.

From up in Scotland I fancy Tanglewood to do well in the bitches as she was really starting to run well at the end of last year and you can never count out Biddy a class Bitch who will be four I think not too old considering what Demolition blue achieved at the same age. Also in the bitches I think Swift Decission will do well as this is another bitch who was really starting to improve at the end of last year. In the dogs I think Bobby Boy will do well in his weight class.

QUICK QUICK SOMEONE TIP CONNORS LASS !!! :D :D :D :D ???

Hmm ... what to pick what to pick ... I think Ant missed one of his own off lol ...

Bitches - l/w Troubelle/Tanglewood m/w Hot Mouse/Lauranna/Fluke h/w Show Three/Xccentric/Moany Moany( :w )

Dogs - l/w Guess Who/Jackarella m/w Oscars Pride/Mayhem/The Builder h/w Midnight Run/North to South

Scratch - Show Three/Pem's Lad/Gypsy Queen/Banjo on bends :b

Vets - Ballystorm/Pleasure Shared( ;) )/Home Alone/Branca

Up and coming ... hmm ... Graham with Banjo got some nice looking h/w dogs, then of course Polar Promise is doing great, can't forget Moany Moany :D ... Look out racers here come's the Maltby Squad !!! :8

Ant did you miss one of your dogs off tut tut........ think fleesh mentioned all hers lol.......good luck to all in 2004 :D

I THINK PINT SIZE IF SHE EVER STOPS COMING IN SEASON

ALSO THINK BIBBY WILL BE BACK RARING TO GO

ANOTHER SPOT @OSCARS PRIDE

BLUE GOBLIN SAYS SHE WILL HAVE A FEW APPEARANCES BUT NOT MANY

AND FULL STOP ARGUING WITH HER SAYING SHE WILL TOO ..ON WHICH I TOLD THEM BOTH [NO]

:D My tips for 2004 scratch Mickey Wihzz, Come on sue and Showthree if racing in the scratch. bitches Hot Mouse, Fluke, Lauranna and SHowthree again. dogs the Builder, Midnight Run, Coral and Indian Ink. vets oh this is a hard one coz dont know whats coming up in the vets il go for Home Alone and Tylers Tornado. Dogs 2 watch out for from the north east scratch, Whisper Whizz and Challenger. middleweight dogs Spot The Guide and Ballyguide. Bitches Ebony Eyes and Tarragon they r both lightweights. Middleweight bitch Jorja Fox. :c :p :D :)

THANKS Dee, :D you will be glad to know that PINTSIZE is due in season any day now...... ;) hopefully we will then get a full season of racing with her......... :D

I definately think Micky Wizz will show form this year he is built like a tank :) I hope Jacky and Dennis's Baileys Blue runs well for them this year too..... what a nice couple they are :p

Another little bitch that impressed me last year was Marleys Impact, i think she will run well this year for her owners :D

your right about micky whizz being built like a tank jo jess. but if you thought he was big last year just wait. i,ve seen him since he was laid of injured and he is looking bigger and better than ever . i have to say well done to peter & carole for all the beach work etc they have put into him.

welcome back zak good luck in 2004.

I see there's a few favourites mentioned, but a few southern dogs may cause a stir...especially amongst the pups and the yearlings... :D

Anyways, good luck to all, and stay injury free..

Paul

I don't know about Non peds ......but i've known this bitch since she was a pup :D .....What about Meglasarus ??.....she looked very good last year as a pup.

Megasaurus impressed me at the champs last year, his other dog Northern Invader is decent too,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back