The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tips For The Straights

devildog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i remember people putting there tips on for the bends.I just wonder if any of the same dogs or getting tipped for the straights. JUST A BIT OF FUN

(w00t) (w00t) I completely misunderstood what this thread was about!! :b :lol: Ahem!

Gill

devildog said:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT BITCHES RUN AT 28LB
wot was running last week @ 28lb

polar promise 28lb ( cud b injured)

bellerella blue 26lb

molly chop 26lb

babybelle 26lb

lacey venture 26lb

acca approx 28lb ( wasnt running last weekend)

moose 29lb

im sure there will be a few more that i cant think of lol

my tip would be peggy sue and gold run for next week the way these pair r runnin it will take a gd animal to stop erm :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

little rascal or gold run good :luck: to all the runners

dogs :D another spot or gold run

bitches :D peggy sue or little rascal

wilfred said:
(w00t)   (w00t) I completely misunderstood what this thread was about!!  :b   :lol:   Ahem!
Gill

In that case the one with the limp :- "

HAHA private joke. :oops:

The No Limit & 40lb are going to be one hell of a competition this year with Geoff Fletcher's Sugarfire x Ghd litter all impresssing over the last few weekends under their respective owners.

I think there could be one or two new champions Moose looking nice last weekend as well as a few others if not for this Championships they are to be kept an eye on in the future.

Hopefully Lexi will be back from injury to tale on the 21lb class, will be a hell of a class with both Sky's the Limit and Viarita looking good at the weekend. But of course there's always something running that people have misjudged.

Polysaurus for the bitches, with peggy sue my second tip

another spot dogs with Gold run 2nd tip.

two thats nailed on :thumbsup:

a dog to win the dogs

a bitch to win the bitches

good luck to everyone taking part :luck:

:) agree with Andy for dog and bitch :thumbsup: but wouldn't put Oscar or another spot out of the frame :thumbsup:

scratch no limit hellbent :thumbsup: le.belles running well too :)

40 no surrender :thumbsup:

vets biddy :thumbsup: or troubelle :thumbsup:

but hey its champs you never know :)) need a little luck on the day

good luck to everyone :thumbsup:

bitches peggy sue

vetrans biddy

no surreder for 40nder with bud 2 nd bet

and my dog for no limit :cheers: :clown:

anbd others but cvant be borthed to right them out

Vets,,,Biddy

Scr ,,no idea :oops: ,,would like Mickey Whizz to do well :p

Bitches,,,Soprano,,Little Rascal,,Poppy (deccas dog),,Acca,,Waterford,,,Moany Moany that's some of the bitches, who I think can do well

Dogs,,,Guess Who (got to, he's my dog :lol: ),,Guess When, Tinker man,,Gold Run. What Spot, Midnight Run, Colorado , the dog's who I think can do well :cheers:

I hope all the dogs who run, have a good clean race and come off sound :thumbsup: ,,I think that matter's most :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back