The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tips For The Straights

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sos decca forgot ur cute little poppy sorry but i think she will do really well :thumbsup: :p :cheers: :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
What spot ?? Susan you been at the wine, she's not run for years, and coming upto 10 years old, lol :D think you mean Another spot, :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
What spot ?? Susan you been at the wine, she's not run for years, and coming upto 10 years old, lol :D think you mean Another spot,  :thumbsup:
She's been at something :oops: .

Got to go with Peggy Sue , been to see her today and for 9 weeks out of season she looks top class, just hope she doesn't go flat

Dogs would like to see Another Spot come true to form but Gold Run is running out of his skin

No limit Ricky's hellbent ( come on Zim) or young Kate's Dennis the Menace :thumbsup:

40lb love No Surrender excellent dog but would like to see kevs Bully Beef also do well love this breeding

vets Biddy such a excellent bitch i don't think theres no stop in her :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
What spot ?? Susan you been at the wine, she's not run for years, and coming upto 10 years old, lol :D think you mean Another spot,  :thumbsup:

:oops: :oops: :b :b Yep ment Another Spot :D

i think the scratch is gonna be really hard this year as theres so many great scratch dogs about. susan id love 2 b able 2 race mickey whizz let alone do well lol hes retired now. :p whisper whizz is injured too. no limit will b hotly contested dennis the menace and lebelle great race yesterday, hellbent no doubt will be on top form but dont 4get the sugar daddy litter. yup it will b hard. the 40lbers no surrender always in with a chance as is bud and bully beef. one to watch out 4 if it runs like it did @ maltby is sugar babe. another hard class.

dogs well i dont know a lot about yds 4 1lb just yet but il say goldrun, midnight run, guess who, oscars pride will all do well. im the same with the bitches dont know a great deal with yds 4 1lbs but im gonna say waterford, viarita, peggy sue, ballyso, casann will all do well. good luck 2 everyone racing. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back