The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Titles.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi neil steve here kipper say only skids on outside due to stopping and starting so many time what they will do to wear down us old uns eh? after the first three races kipper thought he had taken supreme so we aint told him it was meg he still thinks after six runs it was him

AUP neil, wasssssssss uppppp, why are you not running your dogs at the champs ;)

DOGS BLUE BOY 30LB MAD MICK OR BUNCIE BOY 28LB HELLBOUND 32LB SNOW STORM DARK ELF VIVS QUEST

STREISAND VERY CLOSE ALL FOUR 22LB ON LINE NOBODYS FOOL 24LB KARN 26LB VIVS MERLIN 18LB

CORAL 20LB GUESS WHO 16LB

BITCHES DRAMA QUEEN 18LB MONAHAN 22LB LACEY VENTURE 26LB FLUKE 28LB CANDY FLOSS 24LB SHOWTHREE 32LB

DOGS SUPREME ONE OF THE WINNERS FROM THE HEAVY WEIGHTS

BITCHES FLUKE

SEE YOU ALL THERE SUNDAY SAFE JOURNEYS.

you never can tell ,need a bit of luck on championship day, best of luck to everyone taking part. i think a good bet would be.......lauranna fluke or showthree for bitch supreme...... ;) .dogs staisand, sammy boy, mad mick ,hellbound but you never know ??? :0 ,some good looking youngsters on the scene ;)

Hiya Lardarse, thats a good prediction, i bet you aint far wrong neither....... :D

whoops forgot to add scr racing and vets ...here goes

36lb trevors chaser 40 lb pems ,lad no limit solo,vets ecstesy or hot number . might not get there this year as full stop is due to have her pups, once again good luck and safe racing to everyone .... ;) :D :D

is there any dogs running well that come form scotland....

JoJess said:
I think Fluke and Demolition Blue will take some beating, Mad Mick for the dogs........ :D   :D   :D
sorry but you mentioned one your self pat duhhhhh

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back