The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

TO BAN OR NOT TO BAN

DO YOU THINK DENISE BAILEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANED FROM THE N.W.R.F AND ALSO HER DOGS WHO NOW CANT RA

• YES DEE SHOULD BE BANNED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO DEE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BANNED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DEE SHOULD NOT BE BANNED NEITHER SHOULD HER DOGS, A DOGS RACING CAREER IS SHORT ENOUGH WITHOUT THEM BEING BANNED FOR A YEAR ;)

:D Thankyou to all those who have voted so far, I hope it cheers Denise up.

Gary and Dee have never failed a drug test in all thier years of racing, all thay have done is loved the dogs and worked very hard with them. Yet it seems thay are both going to be punished for being devoted whippet racers.

Pauline.

I have to say you will not get a nicer couple than Garry and Denise, :p they have always put their whippets first and are willing to help any new comers to the sport as well as assist in any way they can in promoting the whippet clubs.......are we not supposed to be encouraging people into the sport and not getting rid of folk who have been racing whippets for a long time ....... ;)

I would like to say thanks for all the support of the people here in k9 ..its much appreciated ....i have done my far share to help people out and find new venues for great race meeting , in fact i am now working on gazs brother who has just bought a great country club, with plenty of space to hold a weekend event ...

When i started to race whippets many moons ago i loved the sport and have alway giving my dogs 100% in return my dogs have giving me 100% back ...they are treat like one of the family,

Gaz has always been the type of person to stand up for what he believes in, always speaks his mind thats why i love him ...

he will help anybody out 2 years ago while schooling our own pup amazing grace up , he took 3 weeks out to help both joes (lauranne@indian ink) with their pups who were been naughty on the track ..and we were competing against both these dogs at the time.

I personally feel that Gaz, myself and our dogs have been treat badly off yvonne and tony , i say this because after a phone calls with other fed committee members , we found out that none were aware of our ban

We the members have put alot of work into the petition and getting this meeting arranged and would appreciate the present fed committee (thats tony , yvonne , paul and alison , not the new committee members thats been conned into it over the past week) to attend ..and listen to your paying fed members ...We must ask for a balance sheet we are quite within our rights to as it is the members money.

Thanks everyone Dee

Last edited by a moderator:
:D DEE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR WHAT GARY SAID :angry:

after reading the above post could you please enlighten us on WHO the new people are that have gone on the FED committee, and is this statement true... ;)

Well i heard today though the grape vine that the present fed committee have felt the need to invite a few new committee members on board ...

and seen how these nice folks are on the net maybe they should tell you ....however folks don't hold your breaths for a official letter in whippet news as we all know the fed don't keep any of its members in touch with decisions they decide to make ....

as far as new people joining the committee while all this is going on i don't know how they can ...theres not so many good people out there with principles

I was not at the bend's when Gary said what he did but I think a warning should have been enough as Ive heard a few arguments and swearing at opens Ive been to over the year's and try to keep my 2 kid's away from them as they get scared. Dee should not be banned nor the dog's as they did bugger all. I hope this get's sorted out soon and get racing back to what it was like in the early 90s when it was great fun. As for racing with the Fed's, well we only race with them once a year at the straight champ's if the dog's are fit and also if they are local (but never are) .

Pauly and I have alot to thank Gary and Dee for. When Slippy blue started winning opens and Blue goblin was showing promise, I got the news that I would have to lose my leg. Evan then we had no idea if this would save my life or not.

Gary and Dee offerd to take Lisa while I was in hospital and race her untill I got better. But we didnt think that would be fair to Lisa. So Gary and Dee took Lisa on.

Thay worked hard with her, and look at her now shes had a great racing career, never failed a drug test. Only to have what I would think to be her last year in racing cut in half by a ban.

We never lost Lisa, thats the kind of folk Gary and Dee are. Lisa would win a big

event Gary would be straight on the phone to tell us. We have photos thay have sent us every where and a big trophy. We have stayed with Gary and Dee, so Pauly could go to big events at Seaham and watch both Blue Goblin and Slippy blue win tittles.

Garys feelings on racing and drugs are as strong as mine. His only crime was saying what alot of folk where feeling but didnt have the bottle to say.

Ken Wright.

thankyou so much for your kind words ken and paul ,we know how much lisa means to you ,and i am pleased lisa brought us together with such a good freindship, lisa remains yours as much as ours and allways will be thanks again ,

big kiss from lisa xxxand grace xxxx ;)

:( mr blue what if dee took out a seperate memebership will she be able to race by her self or not

That is what everyone is saying Maddas, WHY can't Dee take out a seperate single membership, that way she can run her dogs, whippets only have a short racing career so what is the harm....... :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back