The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

To Ignore Users

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Go to 'My Controls' click on 'Manage Ignored Users' under the options menu, click on 'Find User' and enter users name in the box, you will no longer see that users posts.

Can see partially what this would achieve---but would be dead frustrating no? not being able to follow threads properly????

Everyones allowed their opinion- but should be made to post under correct names therefore being accountable for their comments....

Steve

It depends if you actually value the individuals opinion or not.

I've done it just because I was fed up of the same things being posted by an individual and I felt if I carried on viewing them I'd end up taking the mickey! (not a non-ped racer by the way) and in fairness this person was just keen to show off their dog.

Yeah you can be tempted but it takes more guts to ignore someone than to lower yourself to their level.

Jac

kipper fluke said:
Can see partially what this would achieve---but would be dead frustrating no? not being able to follow threads properly????Everyones allowed their opinion- but should be made to post under correct names therefore being accountable for their comments....

Steve

I am just relaying an option from Nigel for people who don't want to read certain peoples posts - if you don't want to use it thats fine. Nigel is happy that no-one is breaking posting rules otherwise people would be banned.

Like we have said before there is no way of identifying if someone is who they say they are, we can only ask that people make themselves known to the moderators.

kipper fluke said:
Ok Vicky lets have a name and shame week -----steve

:- " Ooooh we like that idea!

Thing what makes me laugh, people see me at opens and think i dont know they have fake accounts which i find quite funny :lol:

IMO if you don't have the balls to say it under your own name then don't say nothing at all :cheers:

Oh Dear Vicky -----would have phrased it a little different had i been you ===

you will have all kinds of pervs coming now -- :oops:

I am just the first --------

Wanting to show you their credentials ---- (w00t)

Along with lots of other useful ---tools (w00t)

but dont be shy ---

Steve :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

kipper fluke said:
Ok Vicky lets have a name and shame week -----steve

Yeah come on Vicky lets have them ...

Seriously i have also used the ignore a user as like wild whippies i to am sick of reading about certain peoples (stud) dogs dragged into every topic ...makes a refreshing change been able to have a debate or disagreement with good k9 ers and not having to tolerate reading s**t

Last edited by a moderator:
there is more than one lot of people with stud dogs we keep hearing go on and on

Well said Unwanted - you've hit the nail right on the head with your comment. :- "

unwanted said:
there is more than one lot of people with stud dogs we keep hearing go on and on
like who george this isnt a fox and the sour grapes thing is it (w00t) who else rabits on about stud dogs please tell cos theres only one i keep having to read about :oops: 2 i mean or is it 3 (w00t)

unwanted said:

Is it my dog Guess Who,,his last litter are young still. If it is I won't say another thing about the bitch's he lines or pup's he has just now :( :(

Oh and he has lined another bitch :)) ,,No more on Robbie now :D

Susan said:
unwanted said:

Is it my dog Guess Who,,his last litter are young still. If it is I won't say another thing about the bitch's he lines or pup's he has just now :( :(

Susan don't daft :lol:

The thread was started off with nothing to do with stud dogs just an option if there's someones posts poeple dont want to read (this came from lots of pm requests btw). Post as much as you want about Robbie as far as i'm concerned :cheers:

Vicky said:
Susan said:
unwanted said:

Susan don't daft :lol:

The thread was started off with nothing to do with stud dogs just an option if there's someones posts poeple dont want to read (this came from lots of pm requests btw). Post as much as you want about Robbie as far as i'm concerned :cheers:

Susan dont you dare stop telling us how Robbie and his litters are doing. Its not your dog we are sick of its the ones that are on every day and night

I only said that because Robbie has been on here a few times and dont want folk thinking its a way to advertise him. As for not reading posts,,I just dont read them,,not blocking anyone as everyone has differnt opinions just like me :D (w00t)

OOPs,,just seen my the bottom of my post,,,look's like I advertise him in all my post's :oops: :lol:

Anyway ,,yous know what I mean (w00t) (w00t) I hope :lol: :lol: :oops:

He going to make a good stud dog susan. I like reading about him and his pups.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back