The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

TO SUE AND JOHN

tanyia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The hardest post I have ever put on k9.

Our hearts go out to Susan John, Rachel and Gary Weir. On the sad loss of their

dear 14 month old dog BJ " BLUE TSUNAMI " out of A KINDA MAGIC x IMPACTS DOUBLE. After a fraek accident on sunday morning.

BJ had a little trial on the bend track close to home. As he went round he tried to go into the lure and clipped the fence. BJ died instantly from the injury to his neck feeling no pain at all.

We are so sorry Sue and John. He was a lovely dog. And could not have had a more loving caring home and family. You must have some wonderful memories to hang on to.

Thinking of you all Pauline and Ken xx.

my deepest sympathy for sue, john and the kids, obviously whatever anyone says cannot bring poor bj back........but we're really thinking of you all.

I'm sorry to hear of this young dogs death.

so sorry sue, john and family our hearts go out to you all.

rip BJ

Condolances to Sue, John & the kids.

RIP Poor BJ

SO SORRY TO HERE WHAT HAS HAPPENED OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU.

MANDA AND RITCHIE

SO SORRY ,OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHY GOES TO YOU AT THIS SAD TIME

CHRIS AND ANTHONY HORSNALL

this has been a sad year for several owners, now John and Sue have lost BJ, I know how you feel as the same has happend to me. remember the good times and look forward time heals. our feelings are with you and the kids.

Peter and Jade.

So sorry to hear of your bad news. thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Sadie, Kim and Karen

so sorry tohear about your loss. BJ was a very impressive youngster

paul and debbie

A sad loss to a good family, words cannot say enough, will be thinking of you, John and Janet

so sorry to hear your very sad news our thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

Daz, Amanda

xxx

SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR SAD LOSS BJ WAS LOOKING PRETTY IMPRESIVE WHEN I SAW HIM RACE J&M GILL

Sue and John would like to express their gratitude for all your kind words and messages of support over the last few days after the tradgic loss of their promising young star BJ. As of yet they are struggling to find the words to express their feelings of such an upsetting subject for them.

I know that little BJ will forever remain champion of their hearts XxX.

comiserations about their sad loss. its always hard losing a whippet in any circumstances, as we all get so attached.

good luck for the future x

sorry about bj sue and john he was a lovely dog ,it is awfull when such a thing happens ,as you know it happened to us with smurfette, its heartbreaking so i do know how you are feeling you have my deapest sympathy at this sad time.

I would just like to thank everyone for their kind words.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back